OT: This kid just set the new HS world record in the 100m

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Uga dropping bags at every sport.
The entire sec is. That sec network money is basically begging them to.
Don’t even get me started in women’s gymnastics.
Been hearing rumors in my daughters Gym about this.
Girls getting offers at 12 years old.
When is the NCAA going to do something about this KRAP?

When is the NCAA going to do something about this KRAP?
Every sport is in the sec’s crosshairs.
Women’s softball. Bama getting girls as far as Northern California to play for them.

Advertisement
Matthew Boling. He also has the 7th best long jump in HS history.

He's going to UGA

Somebody who ran track was talkin bout dude on Twitter. Said, imagine being ahead in a race, knowing this dude is behind you and you start hearing the crowd audibly alert you that HE IS COMIN FOR YOU. Imagine how helpless you have to feel to know Usain Bolt is behind you.......for now. lolol

Advertisement
There are no WORLD RECORDS for windy performances. Not even in High School. And at 4+ it’s just data.

That said, the kid is the goods and a great POTENTIAL Olympic prospect. Saying it’s stating the obvious that he’ll be an Olympian one day is to not know what it takes to be an Olympian.

Georgia’s a good program...but the choice…makes me think they’ll turn him into a decathlete - which in my opinion would be a waste.

I mean, you can convert the time based on the wind.

It would be a 10.07 with a legal tailwind, 10.15 with zero wind (which would tie the 2nd fastest HS 100m ever ran).

Every sport is in the sec’s crosshairs.
Women’s softball. Bama getting girls as far as Northern California to play for them.

Softball is California is like Football in Texas or Florida. All the talent aint staying in the state

There are no WORLD RECORDS for windy performances. Not even in High School. And at 4+ it’s just data.

That said, the kid is the goods and a great POTENTIAL Olympic prospect. Saying it’s stating the obvious that he’ll be an Olympian one day is to not know what it takes to be an Olympian.

Georgia’s a good program...but the choice…makes me think they’ll turn him into a decathlete - which in my opinion would be a waste.

If he runs this time next year, I see him going Pro especially with the Olympics being next year.

Advertisement
Back