OT:they ain't the same ol Browns

have to be esp since pitt is down, cinco sucks, and B-more is going full steam with w a still raw lamar jackson (tho their D looks good w earl thomas)

Would you be surprised if Pitt won the division?

Really good qb, coach and great ol. I wouldn’t bury them yet.

Advertisement
Would you be surprised if Pitt won the division?

Really good qb, coach and great ol. I wouldn’t bury them yet.

well see what's truly left of tubby next year but i dont think much esp w losing as much as they did.

have to be esp since pitt is down, cinco sucks, and B-more is going full steam with w a still raw lamar jackson (tho their D looks good w earl thomas)
I dont get the media hating on the giants, when Collins was terrible in coverage and had one good year and they think he was Sean Taylor. Vernon I loved but it was a bad contract and Odell was too toxic like a female and it was going to get worse cause of the losing (they arent winning anytime soon) Eli contract is up next season u try and get Murray and do not go Haskins, and if u cant get Kyler go in on the Tua sweepstakes.
I will watch the Browns to see how that team looks and Im not a believer in Lamar Jackson he looked awful in the playoffs, he has happy feet and not that great pocket awareness. Looks way to fragile reminds me of Vicks body and Griffin those lean guys fall apart especially if they like to run.

Also would like to add The pats Denver philly and Seattle and Baltimore have been the last few super bowl champs know what they have in common is that not one person is bigger then the team

well see what's truly left of tubby next year but i dont think much esp w losing as much as they did.

The defense is the issue , lard *** might show up less lardy than normal, with a chip on his shoulder.

One thing I know is Pitt can and will draft a good wr. But like I said the d needs help.

I dont get the media hating on the giants, when Collins was terrible in coverage and had one good year and they think he was Sean Taylor. Vernon I loved but it was a bad contract and Odell was too toxic like a female and it was going to get worse cause of the losing (they arent winning anytime soon) Eli contract is up next season u try and get Murray and do not go Haskins, and if u cant get Kyler go in on the Tua sweepstakes.
I will watch the Browns to see how that team looks and Im not a believer in Lamar Jackson he looked awful in the playoffs, he has happy feet and not that great pocket awareness. Looks way to fragile reminds me of Vicks body and Griffin those lean guys fall apart especially if they like to run.

Also would like to add The pats Denver philly and Seattle and Baltimore have been the last few super bowl champs know what they have in common is that not one person is bigger then the team

Because everyone is blinded by fantasy football and not on how to build a championship team. It’s **** to talk wr and rb but that’s not where you win championships.

And this is coming from an Eagles fan. The Giants are rebuilding , they added two picks and a starter. Then they’ll draft a qb and I imagine use the rest of the picks on the trenches.

Fantasy dorks are losing their **** lol.

Also them not over paying for Collins was smart , dude is an in the box safety in a spread , pass happy Nfl. Glorified thumper. Dudes a mess in man coverage.

It looks like the Giants are finally figuring **** out.

Advertisement

brady is def bigger than the team. didnt they trade jimmy G bc of brady or the rumor at least. Brocnos have been awful under elway aside from the manning years. he bought himself some time there.

brady is def bigger than the team. didnt they trade jimmy G bc of brady or the rumor at least. Brocnos have been awful under elway aside from the manning years. he bought himself some time there.
Brady be restructuring his deal all the time, im no Pat fan but that dude wants to win at all costs.

Advertisement
Because everyone is blinded by fantasy football and not on how to build a championship team. It’s **** to talk wr and rb but that’s not where you win championships.

And this is coming from an Eagles fan. The Giants are rebuilding , they added two picks and a starter. Then they’ll draft a qb and I imagine use the rest of the picks on the trenches.

Fantasy dorks are losing their **** lol.

Also them not over paying for Collins was smart , dude is an in the box safety in a spread , pass happy Nfl. Glorified thumper. Dudes a mess in man coverage.

It looks like the Giants are finally figuring **** out.
Exactly this is what I was saying to Giants fans that dont know wtf there talking about. Its crazy only knowledgeable fans see this, this isnt college NFL ball is different.

Exactly this is what I was saying to Giants fans that dont know wtf there talking about. Its crazy only knowledgeable fans see this, this isnt college NFL ball is different.

Yep, I posted this and I got a dumb comment from one dummy, which was ironic.

Yep, I posted this and I got a dumb comment from one dummy, which was ironic.
alot of giant fans are clueless because of odells popularity, the owner wanted his *** gone and I was done after last year. He got his money and pretended to put the team first and I was telling my brother its only a matter of time till he explodes and boom. He never let me down and when he got injured I said the giants will play better without him and sure enough they did, Eli didnt have to feel like I have to throw him the ball because he may bytch and wine, Eli was more free to just spread it around. The giants wont win next year but all I want is Murray or Tua no one else and I hope they dont let the media and fans pressure them in Haskins because I dont think hes going to be that great.

Eventually Baker is gonna get a bigger contract and if Chubb pans out he will want one too...lets not forget the dude from KC that will be suspended...they gave Landry a big deal and now Odell is on the books... that's just on offense

Defensively they'll have to pay a few of their young pups as well...

Advertisement
They should be exciting at least. I'm not big on teams investing too much in diva receivers though. They don't impact the game as much as they like to think they do. I mean, the Giants had OBJ and they were terrible. @Cribby is spot on with the fantasy football comment.

They should be exciting at least. I'm not big on teams investing too much in diva receivers though. They don't impact the game as much as they like to think they do. I mean, the Giants had OBJ and they were terrible. @Cribby is spot on with the fantasy football comment.

With all the wrs on the field now you can’t just go buy one really good player, just like you can’t pay one really good cb. In the pro style 2 wr, 2 rb, 1 te days you could do that. But now you need depth and pretty good talent at wr/db. You have to be protective of that cap , trench guys affect the game the most. So that and qb is where you try to spend the cash , at least the big cash.

That’s what most of the good teams do and the bad teams spend on the attention grabbing , **** spots. Notice the franchises thats dropped the most money the last few days are bad franchises. While Belichick and his man ***** are at the beach.

Advertisement
Eventually Baker is gonna get a bigger contract and if Chubb pans out he will want one too...lets not forget the dude from KC that will be suspended...they gave Landry a big deal and now Odell is on the books... that's just on offense

Defensively they'll have to pay a few of their young pups as well...
With the game being so quarterback dependent now, there's really only two ways a team can win the title. Either have a young QB on a rookie deal where you have enough cap space to surround him with talent. Or have Tom Brady. The man is probably the greatest player of all time yet he is only like the 15th highest paid quarterback. His legacy and his superbowl wins are more important than maximizing every contract dollar amount. It's just too tough with the salary cap to dump a huge portion of it on one player, even someone as great as Aaron Rogers, and still expect to have enough to pay your 21 other starters.

Embedded 911 call in the link

Advertisement
Back