OT: The Rock's daughter wants to wrestle

Advertisement
Too bad she doesn't want to play football.

https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-51471305
Trevor Lawrence wants to be a professional Wrestler? I stop paying attention to football for a few weeks and it all goes haywire.

01691055-AA85-4B20-AC34-44A158B1DB6C.jpeg

She been training and just signed with the wwe. I guess they was just waiting until she was old enough.

Advertisement
That WWE beauty team are miracle workers. They will have her in the Performance Center every day with that seedy female competition. She'll have her meals prepared and given to her and the makeup girls that work for them might be the best on planet earth maybe. They've turned some real JAGS into dimes over the years. I expect at least a 3 point bump after they get done with her.

Mercedes Varnardo isn't even the same human being anymore. They can get something out of Lady Rock.

Advertisement
That WWE beauty team are miracle workers. They will have her in the Performance Center every day with that seedy female competition. She'll have her meals prepared and given to her and the makeup girls that work for them might be the best on planet earth maybe. They've turned some real JAGS into dimes over the years. I expect at least a 3 point bump after they get done with her.

Mercedes Varnardo isn't even the same human being anymore. They can get something out of Lady Rock.
That would be doing the Lord's work.

But if she sucks and takes some ground and pound, it could get ugly real quick.

Charlotte Flair still looks awful after god knows how many operations.

But she’s a great worker, that alone will keep you around. Talent always rises to the top.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t know WHAT happened there. I keep thinking it’s a movie and the daughter is going to pull her Bruce Willis mask off.

I mean, Demi Moore is still awesome. Some of you young guys have never seen the real “About last night” movie before they went PC on it.

Demi Moore was straight up my childhood crush.

Advertisement
Back