ot: The Rock

JgDaCane

All American
just came back on monday night raw & thru up the U like 50 times. Also a U before the peoples elbow. It was great lol

Advertisement
I'm not a WWE fan but The Rock is not shy about his love for him alma mater. There's a clip on YouTube where, at show in Miami before the 2001 NC Rose Bowl, he comes out in a Canes jersey, The Rock, on the back, and went all out with his act. Classic.

[video=youtube_share;DNSaq6W6kBU]http://youtu.be/DNSaq6W6kBU[/video]

He's also donated enough money to get his name on the locker room.

Last edited:
I was born in 91. Grew up loving wrestling and the rock and Miami before ever even finding out that he went there when I saw it on a documentary shortly after the 2000 season and my dad told me

I should have known my favorite celebrity went to my favorite school though

I was there for it. No other school gets that kind of exposure. He threw up the U easily 6-7 times. Holds up the U for a while too.

Advertisement
What is this OT stuff, is that the latest cool thing to post, like corch, sauces, etc.? Are the children taking over the house?

First met him when I was a Freshmen at UM in the early 90's. Was a good dude even back then.

What is this OT stuff, is that the latest cool thing to post, like corch, sauces, etc.? Are the children taking over the house?

off topic as in it doesnt directly deal with miami hurricane football. does it bother you? if so we'll stop.

off topic as in it doesnt directly deal with miami hurricane football. does it bother you? if so we'll stop.

Thanks! I looked at other OT threads and figured it out. My bad, I thought it was just more jargon from the kool kids on the block. But don't anyone stop, it doesn't bother me it helps identify the folks with attention deficit disorder, the posters who don't see the basketball tab and just like to chat because they can. It also makes it easier to read the board faster saving time for the increasingly rare nuggets of relevant information.

Advertisement
First met him when I was a Freshmen at UM in the early 90's. Was a good dude even back then.

I met him just has he started getting really famous, at a gym down in Weston Fla, only a few miles away from where he used to live. SUPER nice guy, I didnt have a camera on me, he offered to WAIT at the gym for me to return with a camera, so there he is, waited 15 minutes for my son and I to return with a camera, and took a couple of pics with my son.

Everything I have heard about him says that he is just like that, and I have personal experience to back that up.

Advertisement
Back