OT: The refs in the OSU/Mich game

Advertisement
If you don't realize the committees purpose flows through the fabric of cfb down to reffing, you asleep. Their ultimate goal is to get the four LARGEST fan bases in the playoffs every year for ratings. And by largest, that includes fan bases that want to see particular teams lose.

Michigan's 3 turnovers had nothing to do with that L.
And Miami's 5 turnovers had nothing to do win Miami's L in the 2003 Fiesta Bowl. Michigan, like Miami, stopped OSU on what should have been the last play of the game. However, due to bad officiating, OSU was given second life and won the game. Harbaugh is as demonstrative a crybaby you'll find in sports, but he's not wrong. If I were a Michigan coach, player, fan, etc. I would be livid, just like I was in 2003.

Perhaps had the Canes team in 2003 handled business. It would have never came down to a bull**** call. We went into OT with a team that had a QB completing 33% of his passes and a RB with 47 yards. They had more penalties than we did that day. No reason that game should've been close or came down to Porter making that call.

Michigan choked today and got beat on a bad call that should've never even happened because they should've won in regulation.

Referees have the ability to affect outcomes. Don't believe that? Watch every Miami game during the losing streak and you'll see at least 4-7 calls with no justification to affect a Miami drive and momentum. If you know football

Advertisement
I watched the game. Michigan got hosed on 2 non PI calls, even the announcers commented on it.

I watched a MICH receiver get tackled while the ball was on it's way in the first quarter right in front of the ref and nothing

was like.. l o l here we go

Just another classic case of refs calling the game differently for one team than the other. The same calls OSU were getting Michigan wasn't. Refereeing in this SPORT is a disaster.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The PI calls not were rough.

Looks pretty clear to me that OSU got that first down in OT, though. He gets the yard, then has his feet swept and bounces backwards off the lineman's ***.

He has every right to be ****ed off, we have seen first hand the refs affecting games, especially this year, there is clearly a biased in officiating and it's sickening

Advertisement
Michigan's 3 turnovers had nothing to do with that L.
And Miami's 5 turnovers had nothing to do win Miami's L in the 2003 Fiesta Bowl. Michigan, like Miami, stopped OSU on what should have been the last play of the game. However, due to bad officiating, OSU was given second life and won the game. Harbaugh is as demonstrative a crybaby you'll find in sports, but he's not wrong. If I were a Michigan coach, player, fan, etc. I would be livid, just like I was in 2003.

Perhaps had the Canes team in 2003 handled business. It would have never came down to a bull**** call. We went into OT with a team that had a QB completing 33% of his passes and a RB with 47 yards. They had more penalties than we did that day. No reason that game should've been close or came down to Porter making that call.

Michigan choked today and got beat on a bad call that should've never even happened because they should've won in regulation.

Referees have the ability to affect outcomes. Don't believe that? Watch every Miami game during the losing streak and you'll see at least 4-7 calls with no justification to affect a Miami drive and momentum. If you know football

AMEN

A play or two later OSU skates into end-zone

Harbaugh mad at refs. LMAO

Crown Urban the Saban-Slayer for going for kill shot over FG

Advertisement
Back