OT: The most hated college football team in nation is...

Advertisement
I they aint hatin U aint popping.... Miami isn't mentioned at all on any of those lists...def a sign of how badly the wheels have fallen off over the last 15 years...

Truly believe Richt will right the ship...he is so much more qualified than our last three coaches combined (Coker was an assistant, as was Shannon, and Golden came from Temple..)

It starts and ends with coaching and in a few years under Richt the U will be back where we belong...hated by everyone lol

Those polls can say what they want. But when Miami beat Duke with all of those laterals last year, the nation had some rustled jimmies. Folks still love to see us lose and cry when we win.

Miami definitely #1 . The fact that we've sucked for a decade and commentators still trash talk us tells you all you need to know.

Advertisement
I think it's funny we are on Virginia's list...Didn't know they hated us there LOL

Side note: I find it hard to believe that UGA is the most hated team in Georgia

Last edited:
Tell that to these referees our kids have to compete against in football and basketball we get ****ed in both sports on a regular basis!

I think it's funny we are on Virginia's list...Didn't know they hated us there LOL

I live in Virginia and I think it's safe to say all hate is from Tech and UVA directed to each other

Advertisement
Those polls can say what they want. But when Miami beat Duke with all of those laterals last year, the nation had some rustled jimmies. Folks still love to see us lose and cry when we win.

That wasn't hate towards us as much as what a complete **** show the refs turned that whole thing into.

Most of the trash talking commentators were players when Miami was starting their rise. They HATED it. They are not representative of the general public. They've always had an axe to grind.
Miami definitely #1 . The fact that we've sucked for a decade and commentators still trash talk us tells you all you need to know.

Did they take this poll after the Canes beat UVA the other night?

Could explain why.

Most of the trash talking commentators were players when Miami was starting their rise. They HATED it. They are not representative of the general public. They've always had an axe to grind.

This. The general public is apathetic towards Miami now. Especially since they haven't won anything of significance in a while. Nobody hates a loser. The talking heads on TV still, for the most part represent the traditional powers and they still don't like the way Miami ruined their little club in the 80's.

Advertisement

Look at how many people in Ohio can't stand O$Uck...It is like a cult up here (the same people who vote that O$Uck grad clown, Kasich) and there are a lot of people who can't stand everything it represents...And will rub O$Uck's nose in it when they can:

BjQBplZCAAAC1WL.jpg

I they aint hatin U aint popping.... Miami isn't mentioned at all on any of those lists...def a sign of how badly the wheels have fallen off over the last 15 years...

Truly believe Richt will right the ship...he is so much more qualified than our last three coaches combined (Coker was an assistant, as was Shannon, and Golden came from Temple..)

It starts and ends with coaching and in a few years under Richt the U will be back where we belong...hated by everyone lol

Disagree about hated by everyone. Got an x-ray of a broken finger today at an Ohio Air Force base. Had on my Miami pullover and while the main tech is showing me how to position my hands for the machine, the young GI trainee behind him says, "position them like this...:11263272045_489f4f7"

When Miami is contending, there is some serious vitriol headed the 'Canes way, but there is a lot of :love_heart: too...

To be honest I figured UF would be number 1, with the way E$eCPN is ***** for them no matter how ****ty they are, idiotic had clap and their nauseating cult like jort fans how could they not be?

Advertisement
Everyone hates a winner.
We'll always be hated by the older CFB traditionalists.
I can't wait 'till the younger crowd starts hating on us.

This. The general public is apathetic towards Miami now. Especially since they haven't won anything of significance in a while. Nobody hates a loser. The talking heads on TV still, for the most part represent the traditional powers and they still don't like the way Miami ruined their little club in the 80's.

I didn't see this. I pretty much restated your point above.
Spot on.

The Alligators are by far the most hated team by long time Canes fans. All of those who were in The OB in 1970s will attest The Alligators are satan reincarnate!

However notice the connection with Urban Meyer. Is their a bigger douche maybe Butch Jones is close! Meyer did nothing at Fla without Dan Mullen. Now let's see what he does with Tom Herman at Houston! We all saw that powerful offense vs MSU at The Horseshoe!

Advertisement
Back