OT: The irony

Advertisement

First he says Dabo ain’t that good, then he asks if Dabo is really better than Saban and then he finishes with a question of how can Clem$on be out recruiting them with a scorned inference of bags as he said it can’t be on field performance.

It’s really enjoyable to watch Bama fans cry about Clem$on and bags.

I've lived in Greenville, SC (Clemson country) and Birmingham, AL and I will tell you that Bama fans are MUCH easier/more pleasant to deal with than Clemson fans. I'd wear my Miami shirts in and around B-ham (I used to work within walking distance of the SEC HQ) and Bama fans never gave me any ****. Majority of the time they showed love and had a respect for Miami. Clemson fans on the other hand are like the Nouveau riche type of douchebags. They think their program is the greatest thing since sliced bread and love to try and trash talk Miami. SO **** CLEMSON TODAY, TOMORROW, AND FOREVER!!

I've lived in Greenville, SC (Clemson country) and Birmingham, AL and I will tell you that Bama fans are MUCH easier/more pleasant to deal with than Clemson fans. I'd wear my Miami shirts in and around B-ham (I used to work within walking distance of the SEC HQ) and Bama fans never gave me any ****. Majority of the time they showed love and had a respect for Miami. Clemson fans on the other hand are like the Nouveau riche type of douchebags. They think their program is the greatest thing since sliced bread and love to try and trash talk Miami. SO **** CLEMSON TODAY, TOMORROW, AND FOREVER!!

Fūck ‘em both

Advertisement
Advertisement

My experience for years online and at games has been the exact opposite of this. Alabama fans have always been nasty condescending trash, even when they weren't that good. Clemson fans are far more laid back and game experiences there have been fantastic. I'd side with Clemson over Alabama anyday. I'd also side with a "nouveau rich" program anyday over a "blue blood" or "traditional" one. The latter have been the Miami-hating scum that have controlled college football for decades.

My experience for years online and at games has been the exact opposite of this. Alabama fans have always been nasty condescending trash, even when they weren't that good. Clemson fans are far more laid back and game experiences there have been fantastic. I'd side with Clemson over Alabama anyday. I'd also side with a "nouveau rich" program anyday over a "blue blood" or "traditional" one. The latter have been the Miami-hating scum that have controlled college football for decades.

I lived in the ATL a few years (work) and I more or less agree with your assessment.

Advertisement
the crazy thing about this is we all thought bama was the team we had to beat to get to the top. turns out the new bama is from our own conference and they don't appear to be going anywhere.

Aye.

Bama fans EXPECT #1 every year - no matter what. Thus their teams play like a machine - boring and straight line.

Clemson fans ENJOY winning - and have fun doing so. They play with enthusiasm, creativity, speed, and really enjoy the experience.

Advertisement
At least the Bama fans aren't turning into. "well stars don't matter" "I trust Saban to land the underated gems". They know stars win championships.

^^^^

Advertisement
Back