OT: the ghost of D'onofrio

Salt

"Assigned species at birth"
Is alive and well. Anyone watching Army vs Houston will see the Houston dline purposely lined up about a yard off the line of scrimmage. Supposedly this is to allow the defense to "identify" any misdirection. LOL

By the time it is identified the runner is already 3-4 yards downfield with a yard head start. Meantime Army running roughshod through Houston defense.

Advertisement
Yes but still his assistants calling the defense. I think the lb coach took his spot ( at least for now).
There probably just running his playbook no time to input there whole thing and the kids will be confused......they will burn it after the game

Advertisement
Reminds me of that screenshot posted on here a lot of our Canes under Coach No'D on the goalline with the entire LB corps and secondary lined up in the back half of the end zone.

He was the worst of all time. It's amazing he finds new jobs.

Yep. Happened again. Houston defense lined up a yard back while Army lines up at the 1 yard line. By the time contact is made the ball carrier is past the goal line.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I still lol that coach No D could get another job in football.

I am dying to know the process involved in hiring him at UH after what he did at UM.
What was Major Applewhite thinking?
If someone recommended him, he should never listen to that person again.

Advertisement
I just can't quit you babe.

They keep pulling me back in.

Thank God Coker retired or there would be threads on him ******** up in UTSA or whatever.

Advertisement
Back