OT: the dbag Florida fan on Ft. Benning

Kjdcanefan

Junior
Driving home from work yesterday. Doing the speed limit on a 2 lane road. This big white lifted Toyota Tundra comes speeding into oncoming traffic to pass me. He was going pretty fast for an army base, must've been going 60 or above in a 45. The car in the oncoming lane was an MP, or military police for those that don't know. As I'm driving past him I see a Florida Gators bumper plate and roll my window down. Got this dudes attention, flashed the U and drove off. Could see him giving me the finger in the mirror as the MP was walking up to his car. Sucks to suck homie.
Felt good. UM's going to get the last laugh saturday too.

Advertisement
Driving home from work yesterday. Doing the speed limit on a 2 lane road. This big white lifted Toyota Tundra comes speeding into oncoming traffic to pass me. He was going pretty fast for an army base, must've been going 60 or above in a 45. The car in the oncoming lane was an MP, or military police for those that don't know. As I'm driving past him I see a Florida Gators bumper plate and roll my window down. Got this dudes attention, flashed the U and drove off. Could see him giving me the finger in the mirror as the MP was walking up to his car. Sucks to suck homie.
That's a good omen... I predict a Canes win 35-16!

All you needed to say was that he was driving a Toyota Tundra, that’s embarrassing enough.

Advertisement
I ordered a CD and the wrong CD was in the case. The CD? Alligator Stomp.

The signs are all there.

Advertisement
Back