OT: The Dabo Way

Advertisement
That Oklahoma offense at Miami. Ooooooo weeeeeeee that would be exciting. That’s the route he should’ve went. **** shame.

I’d like to see it too but you also have to realize they have had elite college QBs as well. Maybe it’s a lot of the system but 2 Heismans in a row and the front runner this year. Lord!

That Oklahoma offense at Miami. Ooooooo weeeeeeee that would be exciting. That’s the route he should’ve went. **** shame.

Not too late, fire ***** and hire Bedenbaugh at season’s end. Like right as time is expiring off the clock, call Bedenbaugh weeks before that and secure his services. No brainer - Elite OL Coach, good to great recruiter, and helped Riley maximize their offense at OU. Then once he has the offense humming, maybe we can find the same at DC.

I encourage you to go back to worshipping the Knights Templar

I’d love to replace the cross with the U, but I’m the Blake Baker of Photoshop.

1570766523119.jpeg

Advertisement
Not too late, fire ***** and hire Bedenbaugh at season’s end. Like right as time is expiring off the clock, call Bedenbaugh weeks before that and secure his services. No brainer - Elite OL Coach, good to great recruiter, and helped Riley maximize their offense at OU. Then once he has the offense humming, maybe we can find the same at DC.

Bedenbaugh might want be a play-calling OC, and bring in his own OL coach, etc.

Works for me!

Advertisement
Back