OT: That fvckn dress is white and gold!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know the damned thing is blue and black but the first time I saw it, I saw white and gold.

I'm fvcked.

Advertisement
I know the damned thing is blue and black but the first time I saw it, I saw white and gold.

I'm fvcked.

Same here. Apparently it has to do with your retina. People with strong vision see it properly.

My point though is, who cares? It ain't your dress. Move on.

I saw it last night and it was black and blue, and today all ive seen is white and gold.

Some trippy **** mane.

I saw it last night and it was black and blue, and today all ive seen is white and gold.

Some trippy **** mane.

Me and my girl argued over 2 hrs as I CLEARLY saw black and blue. Then I just saw a different picture and CLEARLY saw white and gold. I'm now thoroughly convinced there's 2 different dresses or some photo shopping going on.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Some trippy **** mane.

Me and my girl argued over 2 hrs as I CLEARLY saw black and blue. Then I just saw a different picture and CLEARLY saw white and gold. I'm now thoroughly convinced there's 2 different dresses or some photo shopping going on.

Nah man, the picture i saw was posted by the same person, on the same website. Its the same picture. Its just an optical illusion.

Advertisement
The ball and chain was askin me about that **** last night. Had no idea that it was this big of a deal. White and gold.

ee4cb4d66dd92a0a16d0f0b380e4bbb4.jpg

Translation: it's ****ing gray now

This dress is The de devil

If we put it on a player will he be able to play DT? Or better yet, I Al wears it, can he attract a better DC boy toy?

Advertisement
Back