OT: Tavaris Jackson's wife is hilarious.

Stingarov

GOATaylor
Reminds me of a few CIS posters with her rejoinder under duress. Gotta love it.

Tarvaris Jackson, a longtime NFL quarterback with the Minnesota Vikings and Seattle Seahawks who is currently a free agent, was arrested after he allegedly pulled a gun on his wife, according to Chris Hush of WESH in Orlando.
Hesh reported the news in a series of tweets, citing the police report that he also tweeted. Hesh said an intoxicated Jackson allegedly loaded a gun, pointed it at his wife and said "I'll kill you."

According to Hesh's tweets, Jackson's wife said, "You better be accurate (because) you ain't accurate on the field."

Advertisement
That's hilarious, is it racist that when I got to the part where his wife is quoted that I said it ghetto as ****...

That's hilarious, is it racist that when I got to the part where his wife is quoted that I said it ghetto as ****...

If u white then everything you say is racist. Best way to win an argument when u out gunned...just call someone a racist and the racial profiteers Jackson and sharpton will come a knockin

Advertisement

If u white then everything you say is racist. Best way to win an argument when u out gunned...just call someone a racist and the racial profiteers Jackson and sharpton will come a knockin

Nah, they don't profit ish. They're just pawns. But i feel you tho. That is true.

Advertisement
If you associate being ghetto with being black then your a racist.

If you have to ask....

Na dude, again remember what i do for a living just because you're black doesn't mean you're ghetto.

what do you do for a living? EMT?
[MENTION=3831]ben[/MENTION] paramedic...trying to be a firefighter/paramedic. If you wanna to be a firefighter in Florida, 90-98% of the departments require you to have a paramedic license

Last edited:
Also do you guys even know if his wife is black??? He did play in the NFL you know....a lot of blondes all of the sudden like hershey bars when that comes into play.

If you associate being ghetto with being black then your a racist.

If you have to ask....

Na dude, again remember what i do for a living just because you're black doesn't mean you're ghetto.

I'm white and I'm ghetto. All the blacks at work said that I should have been born black. One reason is that I knew '60's R&B and Southern Soul better than anybody.

I used to go to James Brown concerts where there were thousands of blacks and maybe 5 or 6 whites...and we all were sitting in separate places.

I don't know what the he11 you young African-Americans say or do, though. Don't understand your music, your talk....etc. I tried to play a Billy Stewart song on YouTube for a black woman from Anacostia and she thought it was weird.

Well, that's weird.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back