OT: Tampa Bay Bucs new uniforms

Advertisement
Advertisement
To this day I’m still trying to find a creamsicle hoody/ shirt all dat

Bro, I'm not a Bucs fan, but those jerseys are fire and I would definitely rock a hoody from w/ that color scheme. I'm so disappointed in the Bucs b/c they teased as if they were reintroducing those jerseys and these mofos just went back to the simpler version of their new knits. lol. NFL Network clowned them.

Advertisement
Bro, I'm not a Bucs fan, but those jerseys are fire and I would definitely rock a hoody from w/ that color scheme. I'm so disappointed in the Bucs b/c they teased as if they were reintroducing those jerseys and these mofos just went back to the simpler version of their new knits. lol. NFL Network clowned them.
For real! Was the Telling my wife that yesterday, done hyped up these jerseys and this is what y’all unveil. Mannnn!!!! Foh

Advertisement
DifferentEnchantedAffenpinscher-max-1mb.gif

You know who’s a bucs fan, right?

Mama Bear

Advertisement
Man that would make me look like a bandwagon lol
When I saw your first post i was like hmmmm it cant be that hard to find one. Turns out I can only find one with Bradys face on it. I was like bam got it, then I realized lol. Took me a minute to realize it wasn't the original buccaneer.

Advertisement
Back