OT: Tammy the Auburn fan

Advertisement
The Finebaum show caters to the wahoos. There's a lady Phyllis I belive that is a Tide fan. Barely audible. That show is a joke, until Danny Kanell gets on there and gives Paul and the $EC ****.

I used to live in Birmingham and those Bama/Auburn fans are really like that. You think it's an exaggeration, but it's not. A couple of years ago when Bama lost to Auburn in the Iron bowl on that missed FG run-back for a touch down, this lady in the Birmingham area shot and killed her friend because she wasn't upset enough that Bama lost that game. It's on an entirely different level there. Add to that the fact that the SEC hq is in B-ham and it just makes things even crazier.

Advertisement
Daily listener. Pure comedy. Tammy, Phyllis and Charles from Reeltown are king of Finebaum Show. Ohio State fans have invaded the show and the amount of rustling among the SEC lovers is beyond satisfying.

Advertisement
The best part (relatively speaking) of Finebaum's show is how these inbred hilljacks don't ever seem to catch on to his (barely deserved) condescension toward them and their incoherent ramblings and meaningless lives. Good ol' Paul ain't no pillar of journalism or MENSA member himself but he's just smart enough to con all these idiots.

I listen to this show occasionally, usually when Bama loses I love hearing Finebaum squirm. Tammy is hilarious no doubt. I loathe the SEC fan, they are delusional and just idiots. It's like they have 14 teams as their favourite. Pathetic.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tammy is obviously a former Gator Fan...

Rumor has it that she was Spurrier's first love in Gainesville. Some unspeakable things happened, UiF covered everything up and she went off to some trailer park in Alabamy and her sweet sweet voice would never be heard again outside of The Finebaum Show. Phyllis on the other hand is rumored to be Channing Crowder's biological mother.

Advertisement
Back