OT T Lawrence get's hitched

Advertisement
Looks like she was his "day 1" chick. Didnt he go to Cartersville High as well? (thats where she went according to her bio) Alot of guys from those small towns date the same girl all the way from middle/high school on..At least from what I have seen through the years.

Shes cute though. At least he did better than most young QBs. (I.E., Patrick Mahommes wife..Ugh! lol)

Looks like she was his "day 1" chick. Didnt he go to Cartersville High as well? (thats where she went according to her bio) Alot of guys from those small towns date the same girl all the way from middle/high school on..At least from what I have seen through the years.

Shes cute though. At least he did better than most young QBs. (I.E., Patrick Mahommes wife..Ugh! lol)
I met the misses a couple years ago at the parade, since I had to work it. She's actually very pretty in person, the cameras really don't do her any justice.

Honestly, I don't care as long as their happy, I'm happy, and I'm not to judge when they get married, who they marry or how they look, at the end of the day they can prolly buy me and my woman. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Advertisement
She was his high school girlfriend. I guess if you’re going to get married at 21, better to marry the girl who was with you before the fame and money.

A lot of quarterbacks are much bigger nerds than most fans think. They’re usually the guys who stay home on weekend nights while their teammates are at the club meeting girls. The settled down, homebody life often appeals to their personalities more than the wild, party life. I was watching some show on ESPNU with a bunch of high school kids at a camp and Lawrence was one of the instructors. One of the kids asked him about the chicks at Clemson and he was all “well, I have a girlfriend back home so it’s not really my thing. All colleges have girls”.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m no attorney and it’s been weeks since I’ve stayed at a Holiday Inn Express but I’m assuming since he got married before he got drafted a prenup wouldn’t apply here.

Advertisement
Back