NFL OT: Super Bowl Gameday - Chiefs - 49ers

Advertisement
My team wasn't the favorite to win the SB all year only to choke in the SB again. Who really has it worse.

View attachment 282189
1707712258870.jpeg

This your man?

Advertisement
i swear, y'all are getting waaaaaaay too caught up in the moment

Im the LAST man, woman, child, or beast to have recency bias. I still watch NFL and NBA games from the 70s to 90s.

I'm very much in tune with the past greats. None of them hold a candle to Mahomes nor could they hold his jock strap.

The man does things no QB has ever done. He legit doesn't even need the threat of a run game. He can legit line up 5 wide and dice you all the way up the field. Which is very difficult seeing as how the defense KNOWS whats coming and they still can't stop it.

Unprecedented play by Mahomes. Athletic enough to avoid sacks from the best. Accurate enough to throw off technique. Arm strong enough to make any intermediate to deep throw. Can change trajectory and arm angles in a moments notice. Super clutch gene where no moment is too big for him. Gutsy enough to take a hit and get a 3rd and long with his legs.
Durable af. Never hurt. Can throw the ball hard enough to slice through wind. Special touch to take heat off throws and make the ball catcheable.

Literally no QB in the entire leagues history has nor can, do what that young man can do.

Im the LAST man, woman, child, or beast to have recency bias. I still watch NFL and NBA games from the 70s to 90s.

I'm very much in tune with the past greats. None of them hold a candle to Mahomes nor could they hold his jock strap.

The man does things no QB has ever done. He legit doesn't even need the threat of a run game. He can legit line up 5 wide and dice you all the way up the field. Which is very difficult seeing as how the defense KNOWS whats coming and they still can't stop it.

Unprecedented play by Mahomes. Athletic enough to avoid sacks from the best. Accurate enough to throw off technique. Arm strong enough to make any intermediate to deep throw. Can change trajectory and arm angles in a moments notice. Super clutch gene where no moment is too big for him. Gutsy enough to take a hit and get a 3rd and long with his legs.
Durable af. Never hurt. Can throw the ball hard enough to slice through wind. Special touch to take heat off throws and make the ball catcheable.

Literally no QB in the entire leagues history has nor can, do what that young man can do.
Seven rings. Can he do that?

It's like them Packer fans in the mid 2010s on Social Media screaming everywhere how mid Brady is. He won another four.

Its insane, we got a 40-year-old beating that alleged GOAT in a SB for his seventh and we got people again screaming.

Advertisement
It isn't, Mahomes went from being the best downfield thrower to being the best overall field general.

His ADOT has dropped significantly, no team is playing single high against him anymore, he's facing Tampa 2 all the time and has to check down.

They had to change the offense quite badly.

Name the systems hes played in besides Andys and ill listen

He's talented for sure, but let's not get koo koo meng.

It isn't, Mahomes went from being the best downfield thrower to being the best overall field general.

His ADOT has dropped significantly, no team is playing single high against him anymore, he's facing Tampa 2 all the time and has to check down.

They had to change the offense quite badly.

They changed the route concepts From a focus on high to low(deep to intermediate) to short to intermediate(low to high) to compensate for lack of tackles and a consistent deep threat. Its still the same Reid west coast O and Mahomes has ALWAYS been able to dink and dunk up the field.

Lets not act like he switched to Jeff Fisher 2.0

i swear, y'all are getting waaaaaaay too caught up in the moment
Mahomes is the greatest QB to the play the game of football. The man is 3 of 4 in the super bowl. 4 super bowl appearances out of 6 seasons. His 1st year playing as a full time starter he throws 50tds and wins MVP. At this point Brady can't compete with what Mahome is doing. I know Brady has 6 rings but Brady was carried his first 3 super bowls by elite defenses then went a decade without a Super Bowl Win. Lost to an inferior '07 Gaints team with arguably one of the best teams in history. Brady is the man and great but Mahomes is something different.

-Signed a Dolphins fan.

Advertisement

TrumpyCane thinks him and Rodgers are very similar

Advertisement
Seven rings. Can he do that?

It's like them Packer fans in the mid 2010s on Social Media screaming everywhere how mid Brady is. He won another four.

Its insane, we got a 40-year-old beating that alleged GOAT in a SB for his seventh and we got people again screaming.

Whether he can or cant is irrelevant. I didnt say " Patrick Mahomes is the best team" i said hes the best QB .

Teams win rings. QBs are a part of the TEAM not the sole entity responsible for all its success.

Advertisement
Back