NFL OT: Super Bowl Gameday - Chiefs - 49ers

Advertisement
The NFL needs to switch to the college style OT. The NFL overtime is so incredibly dull and weird.
Maybe, but possibly starting from the 50 instead of the 25?
I’d like colleges to do the same, where you’d have to get at least 1 first down for a FG attempt.

Last edited:
Don’t ever put LeBron in the same category of these other guys. The reason y LeBron gets so much flack is b/c the **** actively tries to create an advantage for himself, building super teams & comes up short. Brady won organically w/ the vast majority of NE & Tampa Bay’s teams being via draft w/ some “key FA.” Same w/ Syd The Kid, & Mahomes. LBJ went to another super star’s team to win a chip, & even then failed to complete their “not one, not two, not three…” bull chit.

He then goes to another super star’s team to try to do it again. He then goes to L.A, gets rid of all their assets to grab another super star to do it again & has been underwhelming.

I’m sorry, but I take major umbrage in placing LBJ w: these other guys. Great longevity numbers, but he falls short being on these guy’s team accomplishments b/c they were the man of their teams, not joining others.
Trust me dawg, I hear what you sayin. I really do. In my heart and mind,

But you also just kind of made my point.

full.gif

Advertisement
and Jason Kelce looked like a fool in Chiefs overalls. His drunk antics arent funny nor the "man of the people" they make him out to be

We get it, their "affable" but their schtick needs to go

The only one with any sense of decency is the father who doesnt like the attention
I didn’t used to like the kelces and normally would be annoyed by Travis and Taylor but now with a certain segment of the population hating Taylor swift and kelce im loving them. I hope their relationship lasts long and continues to torment these people who seem to get triggered by anything. Anyone notice there is a large segment of tne population (the same ones who get triggered by kelce and swift ) that think the nfl is rigged ? What is wrong with these people?

Last edited:
I didn’t used to like the kelces and normally would be annoyed by Travis and Taylor but now with a certain segment of the population hating Taylor swift and kelce im loving them. I hope their relationship lasts long and continues to torment these people who seem to get triggered by anything. Anyone notice there is a large segment of tne population (the same ones who get triggered by kelce and swift ) that think the nfl is rigged ? What is wrong with these people?
I dont think the NFL is rigged

I think relationships can be rigged

It’s not Kelce and Swift….its the media that I hate. Woman shows up to her boyfriend’s game….stop the presses!

Mahomes on the other hand? “Adversity, adversity, the lord Jesus Christ, adversity”

Advertisement
and Jason Kelce looked like a fool in Chiefs overalls. His drunk antics arent funny nor the "man of the people" they make him out to be

We get it, their "affable" but their schtick needs to go

The only one with any sense of decency is the father who doesnt like the attention
Lmaooo I can imagine how miserable you have to be, to be annoyed by Jason Kelce living his life.

I hate when these types of stats come out. The NFL Mahomes play in today is not the NFL that Brady played in at this same point of their careers. The NFL is barely the NFL now, & there’s an absolutely decided advantage for the O today vs. yesterday.

That doesn’t diminish what Mahomes is doing today, but I’m just saying QBs have it way easier to run an offense today than yesterday so numbers have become inflated. It’s the same thing in the NBA, where there’s no big men, & a lack of defense.
I wish people would stop comparing players from different eras. Even Brady acknowledged his longevity can be attributed to the way quarterbacks were protected during most of his career. Watch the hits quarterbacks took in the 60s, 70s, and even early 80s. All banned today pretty much. Until rule changes in the late 70s or early 80s a DB could jam a wide receiver up and down the field. At one time offensive lineman had to keep their hands inside their body when pass blocking.

I have no problem calling Mahomes the best quarterback of this era, Brady and Manning of their era, Montana, Marino, Kelly, and Elway of their era. I don’t even like to compare Super Bowl wins, because no quarterback ever won a Super Bowl by himself. There have been plenty of average at best quarterbacks that were lucky to win rings, and elite quarterbacks that never played with the defense (Marino, Fouts, others).

I wish people would stop comparing players from different eras. Even Brady acknowledged his longevity can be attributed to the way quarterbacks were protected during most of his career. Watch the hits quarterbacks took in the 60s, 70s, and even early 80s. All banned today pretty much. Until rule changes in the late 70s or early 80s a DB could jam a wide receiver up and down the field. At one time offensive lineman had to keep their hands inside their body when pass blocking.

I have no problem calling Mahomes the best quarterback of this era, Brady and Manning of their era, Montana, Marino, Kelly, and Elway of their era. I don’t even like to compare Super Bowl wins, because no quarterback ever won a Super Bowl by himself. There have been plenty of average at best quarterbacks that were lucky to win rings, and elite quarterbacks that never played with the defense (Marino, Fouts, others).

Perfectly said; and we can thank Mel Blount for that rule change. One of the biggest CBs in NFL, & he would just get, dare I say, tuffnfizzical w/ them scrawny WRs! Lol

Advertisement
@Rellyrell ....I still say that Marino is the Greatest forward passer there's ever been.
I remember one of his replacement QBs, maybe Mitchell, explaining how he said on that particular route you want to target his left ear hole and thinking how do you aim at the left ear hole of a guy running full speed 20 yards away.

I remember one of his replacement QBs, maybe Mitchell, explaining how he said on that particular route you want to target his left ear hole and thinking how do you aim at the left ear hole of a guy running full speed 20 yards away.
He threw a Pass to Duper against the Jets that made me fall out....Lol

He threw a Pass to Duper against the Jets that made me fall out....Lol
His rookie year in the playoff game vs the Seahawks he hit one of the Marks bros (Clayton, I think) in the end zone for a TD. Couldn’t even see the ball and didn’t know where it went until Clayton rolled over and showed that he had it in his hands. I was like, “Wait…what? How?” Wish I could see a clip of that one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back