OT: Sugar Bowl and Playoffs

OSU holding up in the trenches better than I thought. Figured they’d hit some shots deep and keep it close, and then UGA would win at the end. Haven’t watched a single UGA game all year. Shocked at how many shots over 10-15 yards they take.
Yeah , I think they’re holding up ok on offense but I believe the longer this thing goes UGA will start leaning on them running the ball. I felt like they could move the ball on uga coming into this

Advertisement
Advertisement
Must Be Nice Maribeth Monroe GIF by CBS

Advertisement
Yeah , I think they’re holding up ok on offense but I believe the longer this thing goes UGA will start leaning on them running the ball. I felt like they could move the ball on uga coming into this
Agreed. I was talking about the offensive line. All depended on Ryan Day not calling the game like a b*tch. Too much talent not to be able to score.

Not enough 3 yards and a cloud of dust in this game.

As another noted, UGA should keep it on the ground and OSU the air.

Looking like a game that can come down to whoever has it last.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Imma be honest; both of these games show me how far we r as a team in terms of physicality, play calling, athleticism, and camaraderie.

man we been saying the same **** thing every December for the last 15 years.. we far

hope this class we are bringing start changing the talent narratives and we get some better OC, etc

Advertisement
Back