OT - Storm Warning ( Long - Thorough )

Well, somebody on here said we have a lot of Greeks on campus. They like to tailgate on campus but don't go to the games. Maybe they drink too much wine at their tailgates. I dunno.

If somebody could stir them up....

I don't know why we're so popular over there....do Italians and Spaniards flock to UM, too?

Wish we'd gotten Karlaftis....
Greek tailgates were banned at the stadium last year (maybe also the year before that, but definitely last year). They'd rather drink and go to the games, but it looks like they'd also rather drink and watch from home than not tailgates and watch from the stands

Advertisement
In the 80's the Doggs would line up to play for this kind of crowd. Today a crowd like that would scare the ***** of 99% of the pampered princes recruits today.

Yo you really think building a Canes Ultras Unit would wig jits out. I don't. I think they'd love it.

Sssssssshhhhhhhhiiiiiiiitttttttt

If I was a young African American man & i go visit a "University" in which rampant bigotry is baked into the DNA & I seen a squad of white dudes in stands wearing spiky shoulder pads n blackface with a "Southern Bell" on they arms. I am seriously having second thoughts about this potential commitment. Or a school where the mascots are live white people n roll with paddles and ****e. Hard Pass

I roll up 45 minutes before the battle, Inwalk into the coliseum & am confronted with an army marching in step. That would be my army & sing my name for the world to hear.

That wouldn't wig me out. But clearly I'm a different cat. The words & letters n such.

Advertisement
Back