OT - Storm Warning ( Long - Thorough )

Savage Cane

Redshirt Freshman
Every great fanbase in College Football carries with them an identity. Naturally if done correctly ( By Crotching Staffs ) the squad will reflect that Game Day " juice " & the intensity of their home crowd. The natural identity of said program.

Miami as we've all discussed to death can't bang with other public " institutions of higher learning " on sheer numbers.

What we have in Miami is a small, but $avvy + deep rooted Alumni base. We have a tiny student body, & we have a Savage Metropolitan / Megalopolis region that includes a massive amount of sports fans that just so happen to be Savages (divided) .

Now as we all aware a lone rogue savage is of little use in society, as is the case in a fanbase. It is only when Savages are banded together that they begin to scratch the surface of their potential together as a collective unit.

In our case we'll say storm cells alone would be a shower, but storm cells that begin to band together & swirl can indeed become a Hurricane.

Anyone in South Florida knows people down here basically self segregate themselves. Oye's stay with the Oye's. The Brother's & Sister's stay mostly in their own neighborhoods. White People for the most part are a powerful minority peppered about, but by in large tend to congregate in their hoods too. So on ...

Every group in South Florida ( WPB South / FTMyers East ) has a copious amount of Savages. Many are Canes fans both new & OG. Many Many More are bandwagon Canes fans.

Miami is about to start winning & winning consistently. This is my sentiment today & Manolo about to set off in a proper way.
( bump this in 2030🖕🏿) We are starting from scratch in allot of ways. That's liberating

The Hurricanes Fan Base has an opportunity to plant the seeds of greatness & future success. The question is can we have a unique identity that our boys can rally up for & play downhill as Gawds.

Just as the West EndZone paved the way in the OB. No Blockee

Anyone who was in the building 2017 for Miami v Nostradamus or Miami v ****** Polytechnical already knows the power our David Beckam canopy gives us in amplitude & attitude.

How much stronger could that Savage Nation be with a rallying point & a base level of coordination. Naturally a beast tailgate would lubricate this union of the Tribes under one flag. In the natural Savage & obscene nature, but on a larger and more beautiful scale.

Could this union of the tribes occur ?Are the natives capable of creating a cohesive beehive that stings til the enemy die ?

Fact is The Miami Hurricanes are a completely different animal when we have a lit crowd. Last year they fed off the roars that came with that Turnover Chain. It's addictive & breeds a desire for MOAR.

My apologies for the reads & letters.
Would love to hear thoughts from the hive.

Advertisement
Well, somebody on here said we have a lot of Greeks on campus. They like to tailgate on campus but don't go to the games. Maybe they drink too much wine at their tailgates. I dunno.

If somebody could stir them up....

I don't know why we're so popular over there....do Italians and Spaniards flock to UM, too?

Wish we'd gotten Karlaftis....

Advertisement
We just need to win. As we saw against ND, our old crowd is alive a well. One thing everyone down here seems to have in common is big mouths. We will bring the noise but winning is essential.

Advertisement
The 2017 Notre Shame game was just the tip of the iceberg on scratching the surface to what this fan base, once fully lubricated, can be as a deafening crowd and one that utterly intimidated the Golden Domers. I’d love to see that, and be a part of it, every home game. It will be incumbent upon the fans to do their part just as it will the team on the field. I plan on being down for a few games this season. Let’s start off the season of TNM out in style!

Advertisement
Would be nice to create a monster TNM & the people deserve. ESPN would go HAM & give us a "gameday" every year
( until we burn their stage down with flares. )

This kind of thing is certainly not for the feeble nor faint of heart. On the road this also makes a mark if done correctly.

Miami Football is the only thing that's united this city since 1926 when everyone died or left. Either way we stay lit, but in such a fractured fan base it's barely feasible to get asses in seats to begin with.

Only by carving our own identity on and off the field will we become the juggernaut we once were from 84-92 ( when Baga took our souls ).

2019 We hit the reset. We should embrace our natural resources. The Orange Bowl was insane for opposing teams and their fans. It was an onslaught from the walk to the park.

U think 58 straight just happened ? Our squads were legendary during that stretch, but The WEZ & the whole stadium on the right day simply willed those squads to dominate some afternoons. The 12th man in College Football is a deal.

For years we lacked any gameday experience at all. The stadium was abysmal & the crowds followed suit. The Canopy & tweaks gave us new life. A new level of maximum intensity at JRS. Taking that to an 11 would rock the boat in a big way.

How much stronger could that Savage Nation be with a rallying point & a base level of coordination. Naturally a beast tailgate would lubricate this union of the Tribes under one flag. In the natural Savage & obscene nature, but on a larger and more beautiful scale.

Could this union of the tribes occur ?Are the natives capable of creating a cohesive beehive that stings til the enemy die ?
I get it . . . this is Eugene Porter from the Walking Dead, right? . . .

Advertisement
Would be nice to create a monster TNM & the people deserve. ESPN would go HAM & give us a "gameday" every year
( until we burn their stage down with flares. )

This kind of thing is certainly not for the feeble nor faint of heart. On the road this also makes a mark if done correctly.

Miami Football is the only thing that's united this city since 1926 when everyone died or left. Either way we stay lit, but in such a fractured fan base it's barely feasible to get asses in seats to begin with.

Only by carving our own identity on and off the field will we become the juggernaut we once were from 84-92 ( when Baga took our souls ).

2019 We hit the reset. We should embrace our natural resources. The Orange Bowl was insane for opposing teams and their fans. It was an onslaught from the walk to the park.

U think 58 straight just happened ? Our squads were legendary during that stretch, but The WEZ & the whole stadium on the right day simply willed those squads to dominate some afternoons. The 12th man in College Football is a deal.

For years we lacked any gameday experience at all. The stadium was abysmal & the crowds followed suit. The Canopy & tweaks gave us new life. A new level of maximum intensity at JRS. Taking that to an 11 would rock the boat in a big way.

Love a real soccer crowd man. Crystal Palace is a great place to watch a match if you're across the pond. The smaller venues like they have turn up the entire game (b4 and after outside the stadium as well)

We say we want to be innovative and trend setting.
Bringing a soccer environment to canes football in the stands is insane crazy and would be a fugging hit.
This is Atlanta fc’s soccer atmosphere so yes it can happen.

We say we want to be innovative and trend setting.
Bringing a soccer environment to canes football in the stands is insane crazy and would be a fugging hit.
This is Atlanta fc’s soccer atmosphere so yes it can happen.

Exactly when I'm abroad, I am always in awe of how lit the atmosphere walking to the stadium & in the stadium.

I went to Boca v River recently. All I could think of watching that sea of savages frothing at the mouth was " Man The Canes with this kinda sizzle would be insane, & a hit with our natural demographics. "

When i go to the UK, Holland, Germany always catch local games just to tap into the local culture.

Miami has fun / sports this loving savages by the million. Taping into our natural resources could pay dividends & set it off in CFB.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back