Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Advertisement
Any stocks you are looking at in particular for this?
Futures on the specific commodity or miners with good balance sheets. Generally when prices are this high processors start to go under or merge because their operating cost have skyrocketed and they may not be able to secure additional financing or extend credit lines. Spreads should widen big time next week which is the start of weaker demand. These aren't immediate effects to the broad market but they are signs not to be ignored.

Futures on the specific commodity or miners with good balance sheets. Generally when prices are this high processors start to go under or merge because their operating cost have skyrocketed and they may not be able to secure additional financing or extend credit lines. Spreads should widen big time next week which is the start of weaker demand. These aren't immediate effects to the broad market but they are signs not to be ignored.
I have been in Vanguard’s materials ETF. I may pick up more of that.

Advertisement
So very new to this game....wish I had gotten on the ROKU bandwagon a year ago. Didn't realize trading like this was accessible to a Joe Schmo like me.

QS taking me on a wild ride this week. Really bullish on their technology.

I'll be here trying to ride y'all's coattails into the money.

So very new to this game....wish I had gotten on the ROKU bandwagon a year ago. Didn't realize trading like this was accessible to a Joe Schmo like me.

QS taking me on a wild ride this week. Really bullish on their technology.

I'll be here trying to ride y'all's coattails into the money.
My guy at stockgumshoe.com gave me Roku... Early..says its going to keep going..check him out. only 4$ a month. He also likes GAN

Advertisement
TY, good to know.

No worries.

I also bought more at $12.70 a few min ago. 20% off the high. Too good. I think we're looking at a monster earnings report next month. It's been lagging crypto this week, and we think I know why.

Last edited:
not silver?
My post was more of a warning on the economy more than advocating buying base metals. Sorry was kind of vague. I'm still wildly bullish on silver but it's also super volatile so you've got to be prepared to weather it. I def feel like I underestimated crypto stealing some thunder from precious metals though.

The base metal charts from 2006-2011 charts tell the story.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back