OT still empty seats for the Dolphins v Bills

oracleturts

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
This is as good a Dolphins team as I’ve seen since Ricky Williams, yet there are still plants of empty seats up close. I can only guess people use the season ticket as a profit generator then the focus of their entertainment.

Advertisement
This is as good a Dolphins team as I’ve seen since Ricky Williams, yet there are still plants of empty seats up close. I can only guess people use the season ticket as a profit generator then the focus of their entertainment.

Fans probably saw Miami against Buffalo and figured the Hurricanes had no chance against a school like that…

This is Miami, people will always show up late. Some people like to go to the game but watch from the bars in the stadium. What does this have to do with a Hurricanes football board?

Fans probably saw Miami against Buffalo and figured the Hurricanes had no chance against a school like that…
Dying Sharon Needles GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

This is Miami. Very few scenarios in which the canes and fins have packed stadiums. It’s the reality.

Advertisement
It's been 20 years of terrible football. I've told my friends out here in Austin that the Dolphins will have to start 5-0 before I start to get invested again.

Advertisement
This is Miami, people will always show up late. Some people like to go to the game but watch from the bars in the stadium. What does this have to do with a Hurricanes football board?

Probably bc Miami seems to be a tough place for attendance in general.

Advertisement
Back