OT (Sort of): ACC Officials ******** My Dolphins Now?

Advertisement
These crooked refs are likely all pedophiles. Just look at this mug. How many 8 year old boys do you think he's raped in his life?

I'd guess at least ten.

Jeff Heaser.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeff-h-62349931/ (he works in their Atlanta office)

1698121888025.png

Seriously, look closely at that dude's face.

He's totally the kind of guy who would pimp out his own 12 year old daughter to his high net worth "friends." He'll do anything to feel like he's one of them.

To quote the Beastie Boys: "You think that you can front when Revelation comes?"

Advertisement
I still find it kinda crazy that refs hold 2nd jobs. Like a job that is as intense as reffing a college football game is only a part time job for them. Can’t you put them on full time payroll and have them train rookie refs in the offseason, so they can fully focus on being good refs.

I still find it kinda crazy that refs hold 2nd jobs. Like a job that is as intense as reffing a college football game is only a part time job for them. Can’t you put them on full time payroll and have them train rookie refs in the offseason, so they can fully focus on being good refs.
Most NFL refs have day jobs as well and their season is at least 6 months long. College refs are needed for what 4 months a year?

Advertisement
Most NFL refs have day jobs as well and their season is at least 6 months long. College refs are needed for what 4 months a year?
I understand why they do it. It’s still just kinda a funny thought.
Looked at some of the jobs that NFL refs hold: banker, Professor, defense contractor, attorney, dentist, pilots. Like some jobs are gonna require a lot of attention that probably takes away from quality. It’s still surprising to me when every other sports’ top flight refs are full time.

I understand why they do it. It’s still just kinda a funny thought.
Looked at some of the jobs that NFL refs hold: banker, Professor, defense contractor, attorney, dentist, pilots. Like some jobs are gonna require a lot of attention that probably takes away from quality. It’s still surprising to me when every other sports’ top flight refs are full time.

Bookie or investor fits..

Advertisement

They only work 20 days a year. ****, even teachers and gubmint workers "work" more than that.

They only work 20 days a year. ****, even teachers and gubmint workers "work" more than that.
Maybe that’s the problem them. They should easily spend x3 that at least just reviewing film and previous calls and getting better at their jobs instead of just showing up 20 days to **** around.

Advertisement
This is all over social media…and these were just some of the blatant no calls:

Attachments

• IMG_3247.jpeg
    IMG_3247.jpeg
    118.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3247.jpeg
    IMG_3247.jpeg
    118.6 KB · Views: 0
But the Eagles were SO disciplined, bro!!!

ZERO penalties!!!!
I know, right?!?

That douchebag (Collinsworth) kept saying how “disciplined” the Eagles were, while I’m screaming at the TV because it’s clear as day while the plays are going on, but he refuses to say that they’re holding our DL on **** near every passing down.

Advertisement
Back