OT: Sonny Odogwu

clarkyboy_21

#patriayvida
So I thought this was a funny little anecdote to post about a former Cane:

My dad was one of the leaders of a Catholic retreat in Miami a couple weeks back, and lo and behold, this 6’9 mammoth of a human being was one of the participants in the retreat. Dad told me about how when they shook hands, Sonny’s fingertips could almost reach my dad’s forearm. When they would finish a talk or meeting, every now and again my dad and the other leaders would ask Sonny to “huddle the team up and break it down.” So Sonny was getting all the guys hyped up and doing African chants and dances (he’s Nigerian for those who don’t know) and sh*t like that lol! Otherwise, my dad talked about him being a real cool dude and a sweetheart.

Thought it was a cool story, small world man!

Advertisement
So I thought this was a funny little anecdote to post about a former Cane:

My dad was one of the leaders of a Catholic retreat in Miami a couple weeks back, and lo and behold, this 6’9 mammoth of a human being was one of the participants in the retreat. Dad told me about how when they shook hands, Sonny’s fingertips could almost reach my dad’s forearm. When they would finish a talk or meeting, every now and again my dad and the other leaders would ask Sonny to “huddle the team up and break it down.” So Sonny was getting all the guys hyped up and doing African chants and dances (he’s Nigerian for those who don’t know) and sh*t like that lol! Otherwise, my dad talked about him being a real cool dude and a sweetheart.

Thought it was a cool story, small world man!

Didn't he also try-out for the WWE or some type of wrestling?

Better athlete than lineman.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I believe he is still training to be a wrestler. Going to take the Brennan Williams, Quinn 'Moose' Ojinnaka route.

Advertisement
He ran off on the plug twice! Looked like Tarzan and played like Jane.

Advertisement
Back