OT: Someone isn't telling the truth about the bear attack

Advertisement
And people thought Judge Kavanaugh was too emotional. Danny boy can kiss his future supreme court nomination good bye because of this video and his warrant for not paying child support. I really supported him too. It's a shame Danny boy.
alive...maybe. But well?

The urban legend status of DBC gets better every year

I still can’t figure out if it’s a rouse or if he is “touched”

Advertisement
Danny denies the attack, as the bear died of food poisoning twenty minutes after his first bite.

That embarrasses him.

The bear attack, the swine flu, smuggling lizards in from the Bahamas, banging Heather Dinnich, Brad Edwards imposter, the great NYC VS Walmart Pizza debate, Jordan not belonging in the Hall of Fame, going to jail for not paying child support, say what you will about Danny but dude supplied content. And good content at that.

Advertisement
The bear attack, the swine flu, smuggling lizards in from the Bahamas, banging Heather Dinnich, Brad Edwards imposter, the great NYC VS Walmart Pizza debate, Jordan not belonging in the Hall of Fame, going to jail for not paying child support, say what you will about Danny but dude supplied content. And good content at that.

He never gave BYE enough respect, even when favored

Advertisement
Is that THE Danny who was on Youtube disputing being attacked by a bear. Guy was before my time. If anyone wants to share stories please do. I'm at work counting the minutes until 4 o'clock doing nothing on FSU Friday.
I joined Canes boards after DBC fell victim to that bear, I want some stories too

Advertisement
And he has apparently lived a very full life.

I honestly have always felt sorry for this dude for multiple reasons. He is picked on horribly yet at the same time he invites tremendously as well so it is just a car wreck to watch.

Advertisement
Back