OT: SEC will not make it far in the playoff

Advertisement
Politically u are 100

But that playoff is a mug. It will continue to expose this conference. In a few years they will finally evolve out of the 70s on offense

That conference has NO qbs... None

****. That run is over

what run are you speaking of? they haven't had exceptional qb play outside of stafford, newton, and manziel in the past decade so that never seems to be the problem. bama wins plenty and mccaron is the only qb that had any talent.

3 of the 4 playoff teams had great qb play. In the bcs computer era u had a point. When it comes to playoffs against other teams who have elite qb play they will get left behind.

Winning the SEC is no longer a ticket to the NC it only gets u in the tourney. If they expand it to 8 teams, lack of a QB will expose them even quicker

Advertisement
3 of the 4 playoff teams had great qb play. In the bcs computer era u had a point. When it comes to playoffs against other teams who have elite qb play they will get left behind.

Winning the SEC is no longer a ticket to the NC it only gets u in the tourney. If they expand it to 8 teams, lack of a QB will expose them even quicker

unless they try to squeeze in another SEC team or two into the final four. but i think i'm alone when i say i think cardale is super overrated and is not a great qb. urban meyer just has a way of putting guys in position to shine. like tebow, who is probably the greatest worst qb i've ever seen.

A great QB hides a lot in football especially at college and high school level.

Tebow i agree with u. Cardale has tools to be a pro qb. If he went to another school i still think he world be successful. If i was a big strong QB with an arm i wouldn't go to certain schools if i wanted to go pro at qb

That conference has NO qbs... None

****. That run is over

watch out for chad kelly today

he might turn some heads against bama

if he looks good today ole **** becomes the sec champ favorite

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think saban will be ready for them.

But if kelly has a good game and is the goods they have a shot next year

The SEC still has the best collection of teams, players, and coaching staffs, to include fans and environment. What's your point exactly? The ACC is like 1-AA compared to the league when taking those things into account.

you see fournette today tho? **** and his back up is a beast

uga has the same situation when you got a great OL and heisman caliber backs that weigh 230 you got a chance to beat any team that makes it to the playoffs with qb's like harris and lambert

i dont even see any great qb's this yr cardale jones and connor cook are ok but nothing too special

Advertisement
Back