OT: Saturday to kill in So FL

JD08

Work is the curse of the drinking classes
Maude
I have to kill Saturday the 29th with a 10 yr old boy in South Florida. It looks like the UM-Towson St game is close to sold out, so I need some ideas.

What does the hive mind suggest?

Advertisement
I have to kill Saturday the 29th with a 10 yr old boy in South Florida. It looks like the UM-Towson St game is close to sold out, so I need some ideas.

Is he too old for the children’s museum?

Advertisement
Advertisement

Rent a couple of bikes and cruise around South Beach. Great outdoor time and exercise for both of you + some eye candy for you to take in 😉

Rent a couple of bikes and cruise around South Beach. Great outdoor time and exercise for both of you + some eye candy for you to take in 😉
I was considering that. Maybe find a nice place with a view for lunch. I've already discovered he's watched **** on his phone, so..

Any good lunch suggestions?

Advertisement
Probably. We did a ball game one time and Legoland another.
I used to take my kids on the air boat ride at Everglades Alligator Farm down by homestead. It’s far. When you finish there’s a little open air shop and market up the road that has good fresh shakes and tourist stuff like alligator claws.

Take him here in the morning. It's not just for kids. It's actually pretty amazing.

Then after lunch bring him to S.Beach which is literally over two bridges from the Museum. Hit Ocean Drive and rent a bike and just cruise. Some really amazing sights :eek:

Advertisement
Ok, so now it's cold and I've picked up a 6 yr old and a 4 yr old.

I guess it's mini golf for me.

Advertisement
Back