OT: Run game play design

Cane6

GreenTree All-Star
Mike McDaniel will most likely be the next Dolphins head coach. Although he doesn’t call plays he’s certainly WAY more than a mid-week preparer / admin.

I bring this video up because here’s to hoping that the Hurricanes next play caller is innovative enough to realize that having great OLinemen solves a lot of problems, but just like in the passing game, being able to scheme your way into advantages is often times the make or break point of success

Advertisement
I know its been discussed on here but 49ers is one of teams in NFL who use motion ALOT.. I think most in NFL, they do a ton with it to outleverage teams in run game, Rams actually use motion alot too but they do it differently and less than 9ers.. Will see alot of it today from both teams

Advertisement
Mike McDaniel will most likely be the next Dolphins head coach. Although he doesn’t call plays he’s certainly WAY more than a mid-week preparer / admin.

I bring this video up because here’s to hoping that the Hurricanes next play caller is innovative enough to realize that having great OLinemen solves a lot of problems, but just like in the passing game, being able to scheme your way into advantages is often times the make or break point of success

Where is the off topic or dolphins tag. Not all of us are fans of the fish

Good ****! Love it!

Advertisement
Back