OT: Ruiz Vs Joshua

Fight is super early which is good who ya got? Ruiz needs to improve his defense, especially now that Joshua knows Ruiz isn’t a pushover. I still got Ruiz though.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I got Ruiz again. AJ lost weight and blah blah blah but he's too robotic and chinny and he's going to get hit flush again by Andy at some point and I think it's going to go all wrong for him. If he doesn't KO Andy, he's going to lose.

I just like the fact that ruiz looks like the outta shape fatboy in the neighborhood with hands. That man is just a better boxer than joshua period, wasnt no fluke, he use to spar with Holyfield back in the day and have him on the move, although Holyfield was in his 40's and ruiz was a teenager, but still, he always had hands, joshua just never had good defense. The funny thing is ruiz is one of the only heavyweights that can run combinations, lol, and his footwork is on point!

Ruiz is a better boxer. AJ will not outpoint the fatboy - only hope is to stop him. AJ is too robotic and lacks fluidity. As for the loudmouth Deontay Wilder, he will eventually lose to someone who has outboxed him, and he fails to save himself by landing a K.O. punch. WIlder is a very limited fighter. He is essentially a guy with a punch and not much else.

Advertisement
Ruiz is a better boxer. AJ will not outpoint the fatboy - only hope is to stop him. AJ is too robotic and lacks fluidity. As for the loudmouth Deontay Wilder, he will eventually lose to someone who has outboxed him, and he fails to save himself by landing a K.O. punch. WIlder is a very limited fighter. He is essentially a guy with a punch and not much else.

YEAH WELL TELL THAT TO ALL THE MUTHAF.UC.KERS HE'S PUT TO SLEEP ON LIVE TV.

ALL THAT STRATEGY **** SOUNDS GOOD UNTIL BULLETS START FLYING.

EVERYBODY THINK THEY PISTOL THE BEST **** SINCE SLICED BREAD UNTIL THEM OTHER NYGGAS SHOOT BACK.

Fight is super early which is good who ya got? Ruiz needs to improve his defense, especially now that Joshua knows Ruiz isn’t a pushover. I still got Ruiz though.
Joshua going to put his **** in the dirt this fight. He got caught sleep walking last time

Did you comprehend what was written...? My comments indicates that Wilder has a punch, and as you say has put people to sleep. The point is this...with his profoundly limited boxing skills, the day is coming when he won't land a punch to erase being behind on scorecards and he will lose.

It took "that punch" to save him with a Draw against Fury the first time, after Fury was clearly out boxing him and winning the fight.

Boxing history is replete with examples of limited fighters with a big punch, losing when they fail to land the punch to salvage their woeful boxing performance on a given night.

Advertisement
Come on people. Don’t u know boxing is about money? Joshua wins to set up a 3rd fight.
Are you suggesting that all fights are fixed...? They are not. Has it happened?...yes. Does it continue to happen...? Likely All that being said, more often than not the outcome is the outcome due to no backroom fixing.

Are you suggesting that all fights are fixed...? They are not. Has it happened?...yes. Does it continue to happen...? Likely All that being said, more often than not the outcome is the outcome due to no backroom fixing.

Wait are you implying boxing fights are not fixed at the top? Lol

Advertisement
Wait are you implying boxing fights are not fixed at the top? Lol

Do you not read before you respond...? I clearly state that boxing has had fixed fights and likely still does. The point is that if you are not an insider with direct and incontrovertible evidence/knowledge that a specific fight has an arranged outcome, then you are just tossing out grassy knoll conspiracies theories with no substantiation. Do you have direct knowledge that Ruiz-Joshua is fixed...? Yes or No...?

YEAH WELL TELL THAT TO ALL THE MUTHAF.UC.KERS HE'S PUT TO SLEEP ON LIVE TV.

ALL THAT STRATEGY **** SOUNDS GOOD UNTIL BULLETS START FLYING.

EVERYBODY THINK THEY PISTOL THE BEST **** SINCE SLICED BREAD UNTIL THEM OTHER NYGGAS SHOOT BACK.
THIS DUDE IS EXTREMELY EXCITED ABOUT EVERY ******* POST HE SEND AND HE PROBABLY WISHES HE COULD MAKE THE FONT BIGGER.

****, it is a crazy early start time and I'll miss it on a plane. I didn't know they were expected to take the ring at 3:45pm ET until now.

Advertisement

It is hard enough for a black American to knock out a Mexican. Definitely not expecting a softie from England too. Ruiz in 10

It is hard enough for a black American to knock out a Mexican. Definitely not expecting a softie from England too. Ruiz in 10
Ruiz may win the fight...I expect him to. That being said, why is it "hard enough for a black American fighter to knock out a Mexican...?" Don't understand the historical or factual basis to this comment. Getting knocked out or delivering a knockout has nothing to do with the nationality or race of the fighters.

The great Pipino Cuevas was very much, Mexican when Tommy "The Hitman" Hearns put him to sleep.

There are no stratified categories with race or nationality as a foundation, to suggest that a fighter can or can't punch or can or can't take a punch based on their race/nationality.

They only generalization that I might assign to Mexican fighters, is that there has historically been a pattern of them being very good body punchers. That is function of the training they received...not their DNA.

Advertisement
Back