OT: RIP Stuart Scott

Advertisement
RIP. Feel bad for his daughters too.

He made it real that a black man could actually be on espn and be popular since boomer, olbermann, and Patrick basically ran the station.

Watching espn was pretty depressing this morning.

I've gotta admit I found him annoying as ****, but I loved his passion. Kind of like **** Vitals in that regard. Very knowledgeable though and he certainly went before his time, which always sucks. Wish his family, friends, and all who knew him some peace this day knowing he's no longer suffering.

Some classy posts in this thread. Franchise, run your nonsense up your ******* ***.

Advertisement
how the heck is there still no cure for cancer?

There have been improvements across the board. Mortality rates are down if they catch it soon enough. Some are still evading us. Wushah can give better answer.

Some classy posts in this thread. Franchise, run your nonsense up your ******* ***.

Forgive my callousness, but if he drugged and anally raped you 7 times, like he did to me, you probably wouldn't be shedding any tears for that drug fiend either.

Advertisement
Some classy posts in this thread. Franchise, run your nonsense up your ****ing ***.

Forgive my callousness, but if he drugged and anally raped you 7 times, like he did to me, you probably wouldn't be shedding any tears for that drug fiend either.

You can't be serious bro???

Dead serious, brofam. Worst part was he had no depth perception with that one eye of his being from an old GI Joe doll, and he had a giant weener.

Combine no depth perception and a giant weener, and you can just imagine the carnage he left. I pooped non stop for 3 months. As soon as I ate something it would just fall out of my butt almost instantaneously.

Some classy posts in this thread. Franchise, run your nonsense up your ****ing ***.

You can't be serious bro???

Dead serious, brofam. Worst part was he had no depth perception with that one eye of his being from an old GI Joe doll, and he had a giant weener.

Combine no depth perception and a giant weener, and you can just imagine the carnage he left. I pooped non stop for 3 months. As soon as I ate something it would just fall out of my butt almost instantaneously.

Da Fug? Wth your one weird **** dude I suggest you get a life homie

Advertisement
Pretty sad that you guys are siding with a child rapist over a fellow Cane just because he was on tv.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back