OT: RIP Stuart Scott

God bless Stu world class individual, and thanks for all the years of entertainment. He will always be missed R.i.p

Advertisement
I lost both my parents to cancer. Franchise... it's really funny. Like so funny. Like all your other stuff. I imagine your life is great what with the need to name yourself the franchise on a message board of a ****** team. GTFO.

Weird seeing a dude like that go. Us sport addicts basically grew up with the guy narrating sports. Rip

Advertisement
how the heck is there still no cure for cancer?

Because cancer treatment is WAY to profitable for them to roll out a cure.
as someone who lost my mother to cancer halfway through my childhood, this is hella disappointing and depressing but it's true. I just don't believe with the millions of dollars (maybe billions) raised for research spent that there is no cure

Some classy posts in this thread. Franchise, run your nonsense up your ****ing ***.

Forgive my callousness, but if he drugged and anally raped you 7 times, like he did to me, you probably wouldn't be shedding any tears for that drug fiend either.

You can't be serious bro???

Dead serious, brofam. Worst part was he had no depth perception with that one eye of his being from an old GI Joe doll, and he had a giant weener.

Combine no depth perception and a giant weener, and you can just imagine the carnage he left. I pooped non stop for 3 months. As soon as I ate something it would just fall out of my butt almost instantaneously.
Truly sick in the ****** head....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back