OT: Representing in Lincoln, NE

So I was driving through Lincoln. Needed a cup of coffee and had to show my allegiance.
93DED919-241E-47D1-AEC9-9B3660FC65EB.jpeg

Advertisement
Lincoln or Miami? Lincoln looks like purgatory. We need some *** gifs to warm things up and thaw that snow.

Advertisement
Lincoln or Miami? Lincoln looks like purgatory. We need some *** gifs to warm things up and thaw that snow.
Maybe I’m spoiled because I grew up South Florida, but the women out there are ugly. There were quite a few that looked good below the neck but from the neck up, ****. I would need a 12 pack first.

Advertisement
Memorial stadium is a really nice facility. The Mrs. & I traveled to Omaha a few years back to visit the mother in law. My mother in law worked in administration at the University of Nebraska (Lincoln) for 43 years. She took us to the Nebraska vs Colorado game. Loved the Runzas & the trough style ****ers.

Runza.jpg

Signed,

Peruche

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Was that on campus? I don’t recognize it. That is not the football stadium.

Memorial stadium is a really nice facility. The Mrs. & I traveled to Omaha a few years back to visit the mother in law. My mother in law worked in administration at the University of Nebraska (Lincoln) for 43 years. She took us to the Nebraska vs Colorado game. Loved the Runzas & the trough style ****ers.

View attachment 110114

Signed,

Peruche
Looks like those would give you the runzas

Advertisement
Back