OT-re UGA

Advertisement
Advertisement
Watch us get Richt and win 10+ games a year and them turn into Tennessee.

Last edited:
If UGA would have got someone like Herman then it would have made sense to get rid of Richt.

But for Kirby Smart? Seems like a desperate hire.

Advertisement
I don't get that hire at all.

Makes a lot of sense. Long time SEC guy, played at UGA, top notch coordinator, bringing over some bama staff, etc. Pretty easy hire for them.

No HC experience and Saban had his hands all over that D. I see another Muschamp

You will see 2 Muschamps, he is going with him per football scoop

I basically called that earlier today in another thread. Both are former Georgia players.

Advertisement
I've always said don't fire coach unless you're positive the next guy will be better.

I think Uga has totally screwed the pooch . Oh well, I don't care

I don't get that hire at all.

Makes a lot of sense. Long time SEC guy, played at UGA, top notch coordinator, bringing over some bama staff, etc. Pretty easy hire for them.

No HC experience and Saban had his hands all over that D. I see another Muschamp

You will see 2 Muschamps, he is going with him per football scoop

Perhaps but maybe he has a better rep than Muschamp. You ask Auburn fans what he's like as a coorindator and they'll tell you he sucks at it.

I think he'll turn out to be a good hire. As long as he gets a good oc the hire turn out to be a homerun.

Advertisement
I've always said don't fire coach unless you're positive the next guy will be better.

I think Uga has totally screwed the pooch . Oh well, I don't care

Yep. Easier for us, no matter who we get it will still be an immense improvement over Golden.

Advertisement
Back