OT: Rap Fans

Advertisement
POLO G tough.

WANNA KNOW WHO LET ME DOWN..G HERBO. Dude had a real nice project a few years back i was feeling he gonna have a nice progression ...and ...this ninja been rapping off beat for about 2 years str8 now.

Out of Cali...i recently started f*cking with BINO RIDEAUX and i was a DOM KENNEDY fan for a period of time. Was a fan of that whole DOM KENNEDY/NIPSEY HUSSLE WAVE B4 THEY REALLY BLEW UP

POLO G tough.

WANNA KNOW WHO LET ME DOWN..G HERBO. Dude had a real nice project a few years back i was feeling he gonna have a nice progression ...and ...this ninja been rapping off beat for about 2 years str8 now.

Out of Cali...i recently started f*cking with BINO RIDEAUX and i was a DOM KENNEDY fan for a period of time. Was a fan of that whole DOM KENNEDY/NIPSEY HUSSLE WAVE B4 THEY REALLY BLEW UP
G herbo falling off man, his views been going down steadily too

I fw Polo G. That Lil Baby joint is tough.

Anybody be checking out the VERZUZ battles? Ludacris v Nelly was tonight. I had Luda with the easy W going in bc he got more bangers even though Nelly got some huge ones and that’s pretty much how it played out.

Advertisement
I fw Polo G. That Lil Baby joint is tough.

Anybody be checking out the VERZUZ battles? Ludacris v Nelly was tonight. I had Luda with the easy W going in bc he got more bangers even though Nelly got some huge ones and that’s pretty much how it played out.
Luda, and it wasn't even close. Nelly had some horrible song selection (won't even get into his wifi issues) and either he was too slizzard to realize it or just didn't care, but he was just playing anything any kind of way. Luda left some bangers on the table too tho.

Both those dudes catalogs are long, but I felt they spent too much time on their feature cuts. Was happy to get Tip Drill at least.

Luda, and it wasn't even close. Nelly had some horrible song selection (won't even get into his wifi issues) and either he was too slizzard to realize it or just didn't care, but he was just playing anything any kind of way. Luda left some bangers on the table too tho.

Both those dudes catalogs are long, but I felt they spent too much time on their feature cuts. Was happy to get Tip Drill at least.

Yea, there is a few Luda tracks that I was hoping he’d get to but didn’t. I think that speaks to how long his catalog is though.

I don’t fault Nelly on the WiFi since it was storming or whatever but Idk what he was thinking on a couple of those joints. You can’t play songs that nobody knows. I think Luda wins regardless but Nelly song selection was all over the place. And when he did play a good track, Luda would smack him with a counter.

They talking Busta v Snoop next. Would be interesting.

Yea, there is a few Luda tracks that I was hoping he’d get to but didn’t. I think that speaks to how long his catalog is though.

I don’t fault Nelly on the WiFi since it was storming or whatever but Idk what he was thinking on a couple of those joints. You can’t play songs that nobody knows. I think Luda wins regardless but Nelly song selection was all over the place. And when he did play a good track, Luda would smack him with a counter.

They talking Busta v Snoop next. Would be interesting.
Gotta be careful w how I say this bc Busta is an icon and I'm not trying to disrespect him... but Snoop is a legend so I think that pairing is a bit off. Busta needs to be w someone like a Fat Joe.

I honestly put Snoop up there w the Jay Zs and ll cool js of the world.

Advertisement
Gotta be careful w how I say this bc Busta is an icon and I'm not trying to disrespect him... but Snoop is a legend so I think that pairing is a bit off. Busta needs to be w someone like a Fat Joe.

I honestly put Snoop up there w the Jay Zs and ll cool js of the world.

Yea, I feel you on that one. I love Busta and he’s got some major tracks that I loved but idk if he can hang with Snoop track for track for 20+ songs. Fat Joe and Buss would be more evenly matched.

Sounds like Snoop wanted Jay originally but that idea never seemed to gather much steam.

Yea, I feel you on that one. I love Busta and he’s got some major tracks that I loved but idk if he can hang with Snoop track for track for 20+ songs. Fat Joe and Buss would be more evenly matched.

Sounds like Snoop wanted Jay originally but that idea never seemed to gather much steam.
The only thing I'll say about Busta is his 16 bars on the ja rule herv gotti dis track was tight..

Gunna floated on the whole album, “ WUNNA” 🔥💯💯. He can literally hop on any beat and go crazy
37D728C0-A071-43BC-A3D2-D5F0664A0B9A.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back