OT: Rap Fans

Advertisement
Since there’s a lot of fans of 90s rap here, y’all should go check out Denzel Curry’s last project with Kenny Beats (crazy good producer who’s only going up in the game) called UNLOCKED. The sound is very reminiscent of a lot of 90s shît, Zel is a huge fan of MF Doom, DMX, Wu, etc and u can hear all those influences on the album. Super creative too, he put out an entire animated episode that has the album dubbing it, very dope.

Also Zel is a Carol City kid so support the man lol. Older brother was that backyard fighter Treon Johnson that got killed a few years back. He’s as Dade as it gets basically. Highly recommend listening to Zuu also, it’s my avatar for a reason - perfect Miami sound imo.

He’s just an artist like Travis Scott. They both just know how to make good music

See thats fine. I personally hate scott but if people like it fine. My problem is with people that say its rap or hip hop because its not.

Im not a huge juice world fan but he could actually rap.

Advertisement
See thats fine. I personally hate scott but if people like it fine. My problem is with people that say its rap or hip hop because its not.

Im not a huge juice world fan but he could actually rap.
You hate Travis Scott? 😳:monkey-serious:. I agree on the juice world part, I only Liked a few of his songs but he certainly could freestyle though

Advertisement
Advertisement
I dont Listen to him, but i doubt he’s making better music than most top artists in today’s game though

Lol then why is he outselling everyone at 47? Let me guess. White people.

Check out godzilla with em and juice world.

Unaccomadating with young ma

You gon learn with royce.

Advertisement
Lol then why is he outselling everyone at 47? Let me guess. White people.

Check out godzilla with em and juice world.

Unaccomadating with young ma

You gon learn with royce.
Because Eminem has gotten unnecessary hype throughout his career. He’s good but overhyped . He puts up numbers, I’ll give him that but I can Tell you this right now I dont Have a single Eminem song on my phone nor have I ever Tried to download one. Every artists will appeal to someone, Eminem just isn’t what I would listen To. Mind you I try To listen to everybody let’s get that clear

I dont Listen to him, but i doubt he’s making better music than most top artists in today’s game though

Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!!!!

Em's album dropped w/ no hype, no advertisement, just a straight leak and became the number 1 album immediately. Real lyricist.

The reason y I mess w/ the new rappers is b/c I'm a bass/beat guy as well. A lot of the new guys have great producers, whether that's Mustard, Metro Boom, London On Tha Track, Wheezy, Hitmaka, Jetsonmade, or OZ. Take away the beat, and just listen to what they say, and it's trash. Mofos be making up words to rhyme. lol.

That comment says it all. You admit I’m telling the truth, but still try to clown the truth. Very indicative of your generation and what the drug culture that’s been imposed on you has produced. A generation that won’t stand for anything fully, and thus will fall for everything.
The knowledge spit in the late 80s and early 90s has been squashed. For once I can agree with you on something...

Because Eminem has gotten unnecessary hype throughout his career. He’s good but overhyped . He puts up numbers, I’ll give him that but I can Tell you this right now I dont Have a single Eminem song on my phone nor have I ever Tried to download one. Every artists will appeal to someone, Eminem just isn’t what I would listen To. Mind you I try To listen to everybody let’s get that clear

So how much of his new album have you heard? What about kamikaze?

Overhyped??? What does rakim call him top 5. Why does krs one?

Advertisement
Back