OT quick question

Advertisement
Here's what i learned from this thread:

I should eat a Florida mango with vinegar, salt and pepper and wash it down with pickle juice for my peak sexual performance.

Sound about right?
Lol, but only shakes made from my super sweet and flavorful mangoes give erections.

Lol, but only shakes made from my super sweet and flavorful mangoes give erections.
I've got a Hatcher Mango tree in my yard. Those things get huge. Does that mean mine might give huge erections?

I've got a Hatcher Mango tree in my yard. Those things get huge. Does that mean mine might give huge erections?
Well they work differently on everyone. I have a Glenn, Pickering, Beverly, Fairchild, Malika and a Duncan... just like oysters brother.

Note: he must be talking about green mangoes. I used to see some islands people salt them up when green and they were good. I have 6 premier mango varieties on my property and you wouldn’t want to do shiit to the fruit... super sweet and fiberless when ripe.

Yeah, we use green mangos. If they’re too ripe they get kinda mushy in the vinegar.

Advertisement
Yeah, we use green mangos. If they’re too ripe they get kinda mushy in the vinegar.
Right, they have to be crispy/crunchy to salt up... like a veggie.
If you ever get the chance try the mango below... they are amazing, better that an apple. I'm thinking about planting one.
Pine Island Nursery writeup...
"BRAHM KAI MEU" IS A THAI SELECTION REVERED FOR ITS EXCELLENT FLAVOR WHILE GREEN AND UNRIPE. IT IS BEST EATEN BEFORE ANY COLOR CHANGE OCCURS. AT THIS STATE IT WILL BE SWEET AND CRUNCHY AS AN APPLE.
BRAHM.jpg

I remember when Northwestern beat Southlake Carroll in 2007, there was an article highlighting disparities in funding each team received. When talking about how each team hydrated, they noted that Carroll had a hydrating mist system that attached to players pads, among other contraptions. Northwestern kids were just drinking pickle juice.

Northwestern 29, Carroll 21

The Roman legions ruled the world marching on vinegar. I grew up in Coral City. We had three huge mango trees and kids from the hood were always asking if they could pick some while there were green. Before a/c in So Fl if you didn’t know about pickled stuff you best not work outside much. Salt pills helped some but pickled sausage, pickles, or anything in vinegar worked better.

Advertisement
Back