OT - Purdue’s 29-point Win

mdpcane

All-American
Purdue’s 29-point win against No. 2 Ohio State is the third-largest by an unranked team against a top-2 opponent in AP poll history.

DqAHnsLU4AAxsBu.jpg

Advertisement
I'm starting to wonder if they're getting tired of old Urban Meyer in Columbus.

After being highly ranked Urban has lost to an unranked opponent the last 3 years in a row. How is that possible? I thought that never happens and if it does then you need to be fired. Not comparing him to Richt, just pointing out that teams lose to other teams they shouldn't and its not the end of the world.

Advertisement
Well, it's official. Meyer can never lead OSU to another title. They need to move on, after losing to a team they shouldn't have on the road.

Their front 7 is very uninspiring. Meyer has always relied on superior talent to win big and when that fades he gets exposed and comes up with an excuse to flee. This could be another chest pains situation brewing.

Advertisement
Purdue's victory shows what a high caliber OC means to a teams OL, QB and Offense. Makes them all better because it keeps the defense off balance.

Their front 7 is very uninspiring. Meyer has always relied on superior talent to win big and when that fades he gets exposed and comes up with an excuse to flee. This could be another chest pains situation brewing.

**** you beat me to it. Was basically going to post the same thing. Well done sir.
Its time for some chest issues coming lol

Advertisement
“In year 6 and we are still losing to Purdue”

Could have sworn I’ve seen someone say something similar like this recently like this only happens at Miami

Advertisement
Yeah we really laid an egg against #3 Notre Dame last year.

Played well against Pitt, Clemson, and Wisconsin though.

Never forget the FG down 38-0 with three and half minutes left in the ACCCG. What a coach.
DiaxAHgUwAAKnrM.jpg

“In year 6 and we are still losing to Purdue”

Could have sworn I’ve seen someone say something similar like this recently like this only happens at Miami
The difference being they have won a Natty under Liar and have been in the playoffs multiple times.

Advertisement
Back