OT: Probowl rules change

Daperfectstorm

Redshirt Freshman
I like the idea of change of possession after quaters with 2:00 minutes warning each quarter. Brings lots of strategy to the game.

Advertisement
A skills comp would get way more attention. Have the guys have some feats of strength/athleticism and everyone will be fired up. Put some money on the line for the events from the sponsors if you want the guys to care.

A skills comp would get way more attention. Have the guys have some feats of strength/athleticism and everyone will be fired up. Put some money on the line for the events from the sponsors if you want the guys to care.

i agree i remember when i was kid the NFL used to have a strongest man competition and fastest man event people would actually tune in to that i bet than this sorry excuse for a competition

Advertisement

i agree i remember when i was kid the NFL used to have a strongest man competition and fastest man event people would actually tune in to that i bet than this sorry excuse for a competition

[video=youtube;_ZkK7umu3JI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZkK7umu3JI[/video]

It got better later with competions including Linda Carter and Loni Anderson!

Good find that's before my time I do remember LaRoi Glover winning the strong man competition by incline benching 405 lbs can't find the footage on YouTube though

Advertisement
Back