OT: Port of Miami 2

As a huge Ross fan, I was somewhat disappointed. Just didn’t like the beat selection in the majority of songs. Thought Born to Kill was the best song.

Advertisement
No one man or hood has the city locked up. Never has and never will. What you have is a lot of symbiotic relationships going on. Miami is about the bread first. If we can get money together then we can coexist and maybe we'll turn out to be cool. Everybody holds down their areas and some hoods have natural alliances. I'll give you the Little Haiti/Wynwood/Overtown example. Wynwood is a predominantly Hispanic area and the only traditionally Boriqua neighborhood in Dade. If you had a problem with Puerto Ricans, that wasn't your part of town. It's known for the art scene/Design District now, but when I was coming up that was one of the roughest places in Miami. Now if you drive down NW 2nd Ave. you're gonna pass through these 3 areas in succession. These cats wind up going to school together, move in and out of each other's neighborhoods, etc. If groups of people have been intermingling since elementary school they're gonna eventually become allies many times (although not always the case). So let's say you got problems with the Towners, you can't assume to be safe in Wynwood or Little Haiti because you don't know who in those areas are down with the cats in OT that you're beefin' with...

Good looks bro. Broke that down real clear. Appreciate it.

Top 10 rappers all time:

1. 2Pac (👑)
2. Future
3. Gucci Mane
4. Andre 3000
5. Nicki Minaj (😍)
6. Drake
7. Rick Ross
8. DMX
9. Cam’ron
10. T.I.

This fool put Nicki Minaj in his top 10 all time, lmao.

Also has Future, ***, Cam, & T.I. over Jay, Nas, Big, Wayne, Ghostface, etc. ******* hilarious.

& I like the album. Its Ross. Always gonna be smooth and the delivery fire with great production.

Feeling like Denzel dropped the best verse on the album though. Not surprised. I was expecting that.

Advertisement
Facts. Couldn't have said it better. Can't forget my guy fox who would kill Webbie tracks.

The only thing I gotta say is TIs first songs that blew up where closer to old school southern music like from No limit and cash money then what Gucci/Jeezy/Boosie made. TI had trap songs, but his songs that really blew up like 24s and rubberband man wasn't really Trap.
I forgot about yo gotti

Advertisement
Back