OT:Poor Jags fans..

DustinD28

Freshman
Jaguars' 1st-round pick Dante Fowler tore his ACL and is out for the season.

Can't catch a break huh?

Advertisement
Sad Fowler seems like a cool cat too

fowler_ad_8col.jpg

Gator... don't care.

Fowler is going to be a good player, but I think the Jags could have done something better with this pick.

Advertisement
I giggle like a freshly touched schoolgirl every time someone calls them the 'jags'.

Guy is badass, but I'm beginning to think he's going to have a very short career in the NFL if he has one at all.

I still remember how he was an FSU verbal until signing day. Their defense was nasty as heck two years ago, it would've been off the charts had he stuck to them and remained healthy.

Advertisement
Dude, I'm a Jaguars fan. And a canes fan. And a magic fan. And a Braves fan. Hard to get out of bed these days.

Gotta say I was actually expecting the Jags to be pretty decent this year. If Blake Bortles ends up being good, I think the Jags are on a very good path. They have a lot of good young talent.

Really sucks they lost him to an ACL injury in the very first practice. I could only imagine if that had happened to Amari Cooper, I'd be ****ed as **** right now.

Fowler is a beast I was at the game when we played the Gates 2 years ago and he kicked each and every one of our Olineman ***. The kid was a man amongst boys!!! I hope he comes back strong I don't give a **** who he played his college ball for i appreciate talent when I see it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back