OT: Please pray for my mother

FrancisSawyer

All American
Premium
She went in for a colonoscopy and they found a cancerous tumor in her colon. It is well differentiated colorectal adenocarcinoma. We are waiting on the results of tests to determine if it has spread. In the event that it has not spread, the doctors have said that they would then remove the mass via laparoscopic surgery.

My mom's name is Maya and she is 78. Up until this, she has had a history of perfect health. She has always watched her diet and has been playing competitive tennis from as far as I can remember through the present. This is obviously a huge shock to my family and it has been difficult to for me to wrap my head around. I recently lost my dad in August which makes this especially difficult. We are all staying strong and my mom has a rock solid support group as we are a tightly knit family. I never thought I would be posting something like this yet here I am and I humbly ask for your thoughts and prayers. Thank you all so very much!

Advertisement
Prayer GIF by Beats 4 Hope, Inc.

Advertisement
She went in for a colonoscopy and they found a cancerous tumor in her colon. It is well differentiated colorectal adenocarcinoma. We are waiting on the results of tests to determine if it has spread. In the event that it has not spread, the doctors have said that they would then remove the mass via laparoscopic surgery.

My mom's name is Maya and she is 78. Up until this, she has had a history of perfect health. She has always watched her diet and has been playing competitive tennis from as far as I can remember through the present. This is obviously a huge shock to my family and it has been difficult to for me to wrap my head around. I recently lost my dad in August which makes this especially difficult. We are all staying strong and my mom has a rock solid support group as we are a tightly knit family. I never thought I would be posting something like this yet here I am and I humbly ask for your thoughts and prayers. Thank you all so very much!
Prayed bro

Stay strong

God bless your mother and your family. May everyone find peace, strength, and optimism is difficult times.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Hoping for the best outcome for you and your family. I can tell that she’s got the best possible family support and strength from you and your family, count on each other for support, and take each day at a time.

Advertisement
Back