OT: Pittsburgh vs #25 Virginia Game Thread!

Advertisement
This would be the single worst targeting call of all time.

Only an ACC crew can call targeting on the guy making the tackle.
I mean it’s the same call they did on Bandy vs LSU, targeting has become a bit of a joke

Advertisement
Both these teams are. With the talent we bring in we should out talent every team excluding clemson,fsu,and occasionally va tech. We should out coach va tech and fsu..... we are the MF U. It still baffles me how you lose to this ****** team.

We have had WAY more talent than Vag Tech in every season.

Watching the IMG vs Hoover game and sad to see those top OL-men of IMG going to LSU, FSU and probably Bama and our offensive line coach after several years cannot even develop a case of hemorrhoids.

Advertisement
Watching the IMG vs Hoover game and sad to see those top OL-men of IMG going to LSU, FSU and probably Bama and our offensive line coach after several years cannot even develop a case of hemorrhoids.
Qb Robby Ashford for Hoover is supposed to be border line 5 star next year so far not looking to good. Curious if we are in on him at all?

Advertisement
How refreshing, yet another thread for the sole purpose of attacking the Canes football team.

Do you Cats ever tire of whining, complaining and bytching?

Tonight, I was watching a good Pitt/Virginia college football game and then at halftime, I made the mistake of logging on to the all-menstruating girl's gossip sewing circle (formerly known as CIS).

Okay little girls, start hitting the dislike icon because I know my words have put your panties in a bunch.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back