OT/ Phillip Buchanon

SWFLHurricane

Recruit
CanesFam....Absolute Must read...Highly recommend....Should be mandatory for all CFB players to read....Great Book by a Great Cane, and even better person....
41SwAZpmY6L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Great guy. Great player.

Great money mentor? Maybe. But it looks like the highlight is more so how not to get burned. Probably a lot more material. But this is a book full of invaluable lessons for the new NFL cats.

Edit, found this:
"New money is like a newborn baby: it doesn t come with an instruction manual. You better learn how to deal with it, fast! Although they have a fiduciary duty, financial advisors should not care more about your money than you care about your money. And yes, your fun friends and family will view you as an endless ATM. You need to understand the difference between I truly need it and I d really like it when dealing with those closest to you. New Money will help you understand when you re being an enabler. New Money: Staying Rich dispenses valuable advice, taken from first-hand experiences, to aspiring professional athletes, entrepreneurs, and anyone fortunate enough to be the beneficiary of rapid wealth. Learn from my errors; don t make the same mistakes I did. Have fun reading the entertaining and enlightening stories in the book, and learn how to live a sustainable life as a New Money Millionaire!"

Was just looking up a new book to read on audible. Unfortunately this isnt on there yet. Need to get rich tough before i can stay rich lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back