OT: Phil & Tom vs Tiger & Peyton

Advertisement
I’d like to play whatever course Brady is an 8 handicap at.It must be a put-putt course cause If he was counting strokes today he wouldn’t break 100.

I understand the rain and TV but he can’t hit the **** ball straight..
Maybe he wasn’t using regulation golf balls

Most people try and bump their handicap up trying to get a couple more shots.Tom looks to have shaved a few off his to make him look good...wrong way to goTom..🤣

Too bad the Masters wasn’t played on time this year. Tiger would’ve gone back to back

Overall a pretty good match though.Would e liked to have seen it played in good weather.With tomorrow being a holiday I kind of wished they’d have pushed it till then unless the weather for tomorrow is supposed to be bad also.

But I enjoyed it more than the first one.

Advertisement
Too bad the Masters wasn’t played on time this year. Tiger would’ve gone back to back

Tigers seems to have figured out the driver and with his short game it means bad news for the PGA.

Can’t wait to see them along with all sports get back , fans or no fans.I’m running out of shows to binge watch..🤣

Yea if you’re an 8 you should be shooting around 80 most rounds but I don’t see it with the way he swings
That's not how a handicap works. Someone's handicap is commonly lower than their average score. It's more about adjusted score and course rating. Brady being an 8 tells me he's likely a mid to high 80s player on his course, which I guess is possible. His swing isn't terrible. He's just wildly inconsistent.

should have got tony romo to golf yesterday, hed tell the announcer what **** do then proceed to do it

Advertisement
That's not how a handicap works. Someone's handicap is commonly lower than their average score. It's more about adjusted score and course rating. Brady being an 8 tells me he's likely a mid to high 80s player on his course, which I guess is possible. His swing isn't terrible. He's just wildly inconsistent.

Spot on. Brady belongs to the Country Club in Brookline MA. Site of the 99 Ryder Cup that saw the US make an epic comeback that Justin Leonard clinched with a 50 foot putt on the 17th hole. By no means is it an easy golf course, just like Medallist. An 85 at either course isn’t uncommon for an 8 handicap to shoot.

Back in 2010 I carried a +1.8 handicap and shooting a 77 or 78 on a tough track from the back tees wouldn’t impact it as much as you’d think

Advertisement
Back