OT: Phil & Tom vs Tiger & Peyton

Garnacho

Senior
How is there not a thread on this already? Up big and putting everything on a Phil & Tom comeback

What is everyone else betting?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Best athletes in the world... golfers
Almost as athletic as professional corn hole players. Phil looks like he’s been working out 🤦‍♂️ Hope I didn’t upset anyone...

I’d like to play whatever course Brady is an 8 handicap at.It must be a put-putt course cause If he was counting strokes today he wouldn’t break 100.

I understand the rain and TV but he can’t hit the **** ball straight..

Advertisement
I’d like to play whatever course Brady is an 8 handicap at.It must be a put-putt course cause If he was counting strokes today he wouldn’t break 100.

Really thought he was going to turn it around after he sank that putt, but ****

Dude has no time to play golf... he’s playing football until February every **** year!
He should get better being in Tampa!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Finally..if you hit enough balls you’ll hit a good one eventually..that’s 2 in 16 holes..lol

Depending on the slope rating at your course an easy way is to figure Your handicap is to figure about 90% of your scores And it will give you a pretty good handicap...

So if he’s an eight he should be shooting in the high 70-low 80 most rounds.

Agreed they are playing in the rain and on TV and I’m not coming down on him but most single digit handicaps can at least hit the fall straight most times,be decent around the greens and make putts every now and then...

Advertisement
Back