OT: PFF (College) 40% off

scrantoncane

Sophomore
Normally $120/year or $30/mth for the premium membership ($30/mth for the 4 month CFB szn is $120, so might as well buy the whole year IMO), or $28/yr and $8/mth for the basic membership.

40% off til 7/26/21.

I've never subscribed but I just signed up. Anyone ever subscribe? Thoughts on the product?

I'll post some Canes stuff after I get a chance to read it.

Advertisement
I have the basic PFF NFL sub and it's great. Got a huge deal on it - I think it was like $30 CAD for a year. Access to player grades - which used to be free and in more detail but w/e - but also tons of premium articles and fantasy tools like projections and matchup charts. Plus stuff like the draft guides which contain a ton of that CFB data or the QB guides which contain the premium data that isn't on the basic sub.

Apparently this year they're adding snap count data to the player pages which is very nice.

OTOH $20 a month extra for CFB player grades seems like it's not worth it. I only care about Canes and will do my own grading.

I have the basic PFF NFL sub and it's great. Got a huge deal on it - I think it was like $30 CAD for a year. Access to player grades - which used to be free and in more detail but w/e - but also tons of premium articles and fantasy tools like projections and matchup charts. Plus stuff like the draft guides which contain a ton of that CFB data or the QB guides which contain the premium data that isn't on the basic sub.

Apparently this year they're adding snap count data to the player pages which is very nice.

OTOH $20 a month extra for CFB player grades seems like it's not worth it. I only care about Canes and will do my own grading.
The sale brings it down to $72/yr and I'm a CFB junkie (I watch NFL every week, but not really into it).

I'd get the NFL for $30 just to have it. Was that a regular sale, or some other type of deal?

Not sure if they still offer it, but you can get the nfl one at no additional cost if you sign up through their fantasy sports promo. I deposited $30 into a new DraftKings account, and I got a 1-year subscription for free. I think the college football page was maybe $10 on top.

The draft guide and season preview for CFB alone are worth it.

The sale brings it down to $72/yr and I'm a CFB junkie (I watch NFL every week, but not really into it).

I'd get the NFL for $30 just to have it. Was that a regular sale, or some other type of deal?
It's on right now. 40% off, $23 USD for a year or something like that.

I meant $30 a year earlier my bad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back