OT: Petrino

Advertisement
By the way, the best way to can Olive Garden. As a news scroll item on his taped football show.

Advertisement
There's more to this firing petrino did have a couple good seasons before this.had to start some young inexperienced players this year.

I did not realize his son was also QB coach, and fired with his Dad. Bit ironic.

I didn't realize it either. He had asst coaches bailing out left & right. When Jurich got fired, Petrino was toast.

Petrino was Tom Jurich's guy. Not respected or liked by anyone else at L'Ville.

Once the axe fell on Tom (his son Mark as well...see a trend?), Petrino was one excuse, or legitimate reason, away from goodbye.

Also, with his sponsor gone, Petrino absolutely would have jumped ship to another program at first chance.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Banner year for Louisville. Pitino getting caught up in the FBI investigation, now Petrino getting canned.

Gonna be a tough rebuild for Louisville, but I think they get Brohm, who will do good things for them.

Advertisement
Close. If you think we're in bad shape financially, look at the Ville. Pitino is going to get paid mega bigly for his wrongful termination. Petrino is going to get paid bigly too.

Yup agreed. The ville is Fvcked. It is funny though that two of the bigget scumbags in sports coached for the same school at the same time.

Advertisement
Back