OT: Paranos Tears

Advertisement
selena adams.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The only real problem with the Big Big ones is when they shower there are certain flaps they can't get at to lift up and clean so when you get them in bed and one of those flaps lifts up. Well I think you can imagine...

Advertisement
The only real problem with the Big Big ones is when they shower there are certain flaps they can't get at to lift up and clean so when you get them in bed and one of those flaps lifts up. Well I think you can imagine...

You apparently missed my prime requirement of no short arm big girls. They have to be able to reach all the critical areas; including reach arounds.

Go Canes

Mama material right there, she could be my lady's shorter doppelganger, the resemblance is unreal.
C6SoPyHUsAA5s62.jpg

Go Canes
If you can send her to a 4 year old’s B-day party, I’ll pay to put a big tent around her so my step kid and friends can have a bounce house.

Not really as long as the hips are wider than the waist line in .6 ratio or better waist/hips . Just grab'm and hold on for the ride.

Go Canes
In my case the Richard gets extremely excited when the waist/belly is trim then flares out to a big bodacious booty. Now with that said I have enjoyed bigger girls just like you, and wouldn't discriminate. Skinny doesn't do it for me.

Advertisement
Back