And this

View attachment 129113
And this

View attachment 129114

And this:
View attachment 129115

NOT THIS!!!

View attachment 129116
I don't discriminate, they could all be put in rotation i have a lot of luvin to give. But definitely that last one would be a Saturday night special ( this way I definitely know my football eats would be on point, and Sunday morning breakfast would good also and waiting hot n ready for your boy after a night of handling all that carne dulce). She took that picture on a couch in front of kitchen to show her **** domestic side, I am in lust already.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
See @Paranos

I like em thick too, but they gotta look like this:
View attachment 129112
And this

View attachment 129113
And this

View attachment 129114

And this:
View attachment 129115

NOT THIS!!!

View attachment 129116

@Paranos just admitted he’d hit that lost blob a few posts above this.

I mean come on, you’d need endoscopic equipment to actually find an opening and then you’d need to set up support scaffolding to attempt entry, as well as a rope and pulley system to have your wingman reel you back in..... that is assuming you can even reach sufficient turgidity as you’re looking down at that massive mess of flabby untoned flesh

I mean come on, you’d need endoscopic equipment to actually find an opening and then you’d need to set up support scaffolding to attempt entry, as well as a rope and pulley system to have your wingman reel you back in..... that is assuming you can even reach sufficient turgidity as you’re looking down at that massive mess of flabby untoned flesh
That's why you need grown man strength and the equipment to handle all that properly, hence why big gurl Luvin isn't for everybody. If you try to snatch up a 250+lbs woman and throw her onto her side then grab her leg an put it over your shoulder as you handle your business massaging that cervix A-Spot; you could end up in traction restraints for weeks if you don't have the strength to deal with that all that fabulous fluff.

Go Canes

Last edited:

Just roll them in flour and hit the wet spot.

Advertisement
Back