OT: Paranos Tears

Advertisement
The animated can go with the smilies and the non-animated, that is currently a smile, can be added to reactions. Just need to know what to consider it (negative, neutral)
Neutral I think but if you think otherwise that’s fine. Ill go with your judgement heat. It is negative and I’ll neg those sows. I didn’t want to effect his reaction score. But if you think it should be a neg like the🖕 then so be it. He better tighten up

Neutral I think but if you think otherwise that’s fine. Ill go with your judgement heat. It is negative and I’ll neg those sows. I didn’t want to effect his reaction score. But if you think it should be a neg like the🖕 then so be it. He better tighten up
If bAndrew decides it’s a neg, I’ll abruptly remove it.

Advertisement
Thanks man! Let the hurling begin!
barf.gif

Advertisement
Now I’m gonna hunt down and stalk that Purveyor of Celulitis with it
🤮
Easy now... don't do anything that will force @Paranos into hiding. Not all of us are young and cellulite happens.
Mr. P is attending to girls that if it wasn't for him would be very lonely... I respect that.

Easy now... don't do anything that will force @Paranos into hiding. Not all of us are young and cellulite happens.
Mr. P is attending to girls that if it wasn't for him would be very lonely... I respect that.
I get age — I’m there... he finds young ones like that and he flaunts and promotes their hugeness proudly.

I mean... I can’t just let that go unanswered.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The 🖕 is also neutral.

Advertisement
Back